22

Tiara was swinging on a big swing

Tiara was swinging on a big swing. She was in the clouds. Giggling and dangling her legs in air like it's the best thing ever. She was so happy, she never knew when she slipped and fell off the swing and screamed in fear. She finally felt pain. And then she started to cry out loud.

Comes to know, that Tiara was having a lucid dream. She woke up from the dreamy state and realised that she'd fallen off her bed.

Not only that, but her bottom lip was bleeding. She'd knocked herself against the night stand. There was a little pool of blood on the floor and her superman t-shirt was ruined as it was stained by her own blood.

She winced and stood up on her feet. She searched for a tissue box and took some out sticking a few against her lips.

Her parents weren't lying when they said she was clumsy, concious or not.

She definitely needed help. The blood wasn't stopping and it was hurting alot too. So she got out of her room. The first thing she heard was Anthony and Steven fighting over the jam and Maria trying to stop them.

She slowly walked down. Her head was up as she tried not to spill any blood on the expensive floor.

"What the hell?" Steven yelled when he saw Tiara and her terrible lip.

"Help ..." Tiara muttered as she walked towards the kitchen sheepishly.

Suddenly, an arm was wrapped around her back which guided her in and then made her sit on the table.

"Thanks," she thanked her eldest brother. Benjamin nodded and sat beside her.

"How'd this happen?" He asked.

"I fell off of the bed in sleep," she mumbled through bloody lips, "oh shit, I ruined the seat!" she stood up "I'm so sorry," she was panicking a little.

"Tiara, sit down, it's fine." Maria said. Tiara nodded and sat back down. Tiara wondered how it was fine, if she'd ruined her real mom's cushions, she would freak out because these seat cushions were always expensive. But for Collins maybe that wasn't a big expenditure.

"You're so clumsy," Anthony stated.

"Dad was right, you're very clumsy." Steven joined.

Tiara rolled her eyes.

"Clean that up before Aiden sees it," Maria said. "he'll freak out if he sees Tiara like this,"

Benjamin nodded and started cleaning her wound. She winced everytime the cotton ball touched her lip. "Noh.." she whined and pushed Ben's hand awa,y "it hwrts," she mumbled out.

"Tiara," Benjamin used his stern voice and Tiara immediately shut herself up. 

"'morning everyone," Aiden walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. He frowned when he saw Benjamin apply medicine on Tiara's lip.