26

LAST CHAPTER, ENJOY! ;)

The day was important to everyone of the Collins family tonight. The big day was still yet to come; though this was something very important as well. An engagement. Benjamin and Aurora's engagement party. The day when these two souls would get committed to each other.

The day was rather a mess. Maria was shouting at the workers to get everything done properly. She wanted perfection being the perfectionist herself. Also looked someone quiet scary to mess with. She was too intimadating. She looked after her youngest sons who were also a confused mess. She chose which suit they will be wearing at the party. And the fact that they had to help their mother made them go crazy but they didn't have any other choice either.

Tiara took the responsibility of Aurora. Helping her choose the gown and the perfect hairstyle. she was so excited for the party that she woke up in an inhumanly hour in the morning and ran up to Benjamin's room and woke him up as if reminding him that it was his engagement today. He only laughed at his youngest sibling's excited.

With a deep sigh, Tiara looked at herself into the mirror. She wore a pale yellow dress that was full sleaves and reached even below her ankles. It had a V-shape neck. She just hoped that she wouldn't fall face first and embarass herself in front of the huge crowd invided at the party. She told the makeup artist to do as natural makeover as possible. Her eyes were highlighted with eyeliner and light eyeshadow. Cheeks blushed pink and lips in a colour of rosy. Her favourite part of her look was her hair that definately stood out. It was braided from one side and pinned at the back and the rest of them were left to unwind on their own. With another deep breath, she nodded at herself that she was ready to join the party.

Having a house big enough to have an engagement party with a food buffet and ball was something to brag about. Sophia didn't even know her house could look like this; so big, strange and crowded. The hallways upstairs were abandoned for the guests and only family could have an excess to.

She realeased a deep sign and smiled to herself in the mirror. Nodding to herself, she skipped out of her room and into the hallway that would lead her to the stairs. She was fixing her dress as it was very long and she was afraid that it would get stuck with her shoes and embarass her with a stumble.

With her glase still on her dress, she continued her walk and squealed when she bumped into someone. Her feared eyes met Anthony's cold and surprised ones. He held her by her arms instinctively, saving a fall for both.

Anthony's was wearing a black tuxedo and his hair were gelled slick. He look fresh and smelled masculine.

"Tony! Look where you're going," she snarled and looked back down to her dress and continued fixing it.

Anthony frowned and looked at her shaking her head, "you bumped into me. And hey- stop that. Or else you're gonna bump into everyone in your way," he tried to reach out to her furious hands but she backed and continued shaking and patting her dress.

"What are you even doing?" He asked crooking his beck.

Tiara tiredly looked at him. "I think wearing this dress was a bad decision,"

"Why?"

"I can't handle it. What if I fall? Yellow isn't even my favourite colour. I probably look ugly. I heard Aurora is also wearing a yellow dress. Shit! I gotta change,"

"Hey, stop!" Anthony's grabbed her arm, stopping her. He rolled his eyes and fixed his eyes on hers. "You don't look ugly, okay? And stop overthinking,"

Tiara looked at him. Her face revealing the inner battle she was having. She dropped her head and sighed. Nodding.

"C'mon, the guests are coming," he urged putting a band on the small if her back and guided her towards the stairs. They both walked down side by side.