Before we start

Firstly, this may not end well as I have tried to merge some of my favourite head cannons, some of which may not work together as well as they do in my head.

Secondly, I would like to say that there will probably be big inconsistencies in length of chapters and in how long between each update. This is because I either have heaps of ideas at once, or none at all.

Third thing, lots of the characters will be LGBTQ+. If you don't like that, don't read. There will be boyxboy relationships and girlxgirl relationships. Additionally, Alex and Luna are both under the non-binary umbrella in this story.

Finally, I would like to let everyone know that none of the characters, belongs to me, except Alex, that honor goes to J. K. Rowling.

I know that my writing isn't perfect and any comments about how I could improve or any mistakes that you find are welcomed.

That's everything, so let's get down to business.

.

.

I would just like to let everyone know that I am currently in the process of re-writing the chapters that are already published. These updates will be slow and the chapters will be published as soon as I've finished writing them. The chapters that have been re-written will have ~ on either side of the title.