11

*Gobbledygook*

$Parseltongue$

-August 1st, 1987-

{Remus' POV}

Remus was shocked when he saw Alex again. He had only left them for half an hour, but they changed so much. Their hair had become silkier, framing their face, while becoming a blood red. Their face shape was different too, their cheekbones higher, their eyes softer. And they had a snake on their shoulder. A snake.

Remus held out his arm for Alex, who gripped it lightly. He turned on the spot, apparating them back to their house. When they appeared in front of the cottage, Remus looked at Alex. He had been expecting them to look sick, but they looked like apparition was something they had done before.

"Let's head inside. You are going to be explaining everything," Remus said, looking straight at Alex. They nodded, heading towards the house. Remus walked inside, sitting down at the kitchen table. It was only 10 o'clock; he didn't think the day would have been this hectic already. He put his head in his hands, waiting for Alex to come back down stairs. Hopefully, it would be a quick and easy explanation.

~

{Alex's POV}

Alex walked up the stairs to their room. It had been years since they had been here, at least, it had been for them. They stepped into their room, taking their trunk out of their pocket and unshrinking it. They flicked their wrist, having everything unpack itself from inside the trunk. Another flick of their wrist had everything being sorted and organising itself in the room, finding the correct spots and being put away.

As their stuff sorted itself out, Alex removed the parchment from their pocket, unshrinking it and laying it flat on the desk in the corner. They then removed the potions trunk, placing it on their bed after unshrinking it. Inside, was the ingredients holder Helga had given them, their potions tools and cauldron, as well as the potions they had made, and bottled up, labelled and stored securely inside.

Alex took one last look around the room, making sure everything was away, before walking out of the room, going to explain everything to Remus.

Alex walked into the kitchen, finding Remus already seated at the table, head in his hands.

"Remus, I believe you had some questions?" Alex asked, successfully gaining his attention. They had their emotionless mask on, like always, and sat down opposite Remus. He looked up, nodding.

"Yes. My main question is what happened while I was gone? Why do you look so different? And where did you get the snake?" He asked.

"You might want to get comfortable. It is quite a long story," Alex replied. They then began telling Remus everything. About how they were the Guardian of Magic. About how they had gone back in time to learn from the Founders of Hogwarts and Merlin, the Founders of Magic. How they had been gone for 10 years, learning to control all aspects of their magic. How they had learnt everything taught at Hogwarts, plus things that weren't. How they had an extremely powerful wand, with 6 woods and 4 willingly given cores. They told Remus everything.

"On my fifteenth birthday there, they gave me a blood changing potion, making me their heirs by blood and magic. The potion negated almost all Potter blood in me, changing my appearance to a combination of Merlin, Godric, Rowena, Helga and Salazar. My hair became the colour of Ric's, while taking on the texture of Rena's. My jawbones became more defined, like Sal's while my eyes changed to match Helga's soft look. And Merlin's blood made my body more androgynous. And when I came back, I was able to claim my lairdeships and heirships, as well as legally change my name from Lexa to Alex," Alex finished. Remus eyes betrayed their shock at the story.