29

*Gobbledygook*

$Parseltongue$

-March 25th, 1992-

{Alex's POV}

"Chamber of Secrets?" Padma asked.

"A legend about a chamber that Salazar built under the school that only his heir can open. And apparently, he had a monster of some sort in there. It's a story passed down in Slytherin and once every few years someone tries to find it," Draco explained.

"I read about the myth of it in Hogwarts: A History. Was it really a secret from the other three founders?" Hermione said.

"Yes, it was. We only found out that he had built it this year when Alex performed the Samhain ritual in there," Godric grumbled.

"What? Celestine didn't fit anywhere else," Salazar protested.

"Yes, and you didn't tell us about Celestine either," Helga said.

"Anyway, yeah, I can take you down there sometime if you want. Celestine likes meeting new people."

"What does you being Guardian of Magic mean?" Lisa asked.

"I was wondering that. You mentioned conducting your role of Guardian of Magic in secret," Anthony added.

"Well, it's my role to bring a balance back to the world of magic. At the moment all dark magic is being repressed and undoing the balance of the world. It's my role to stop the fighting and restore the magical world to its former glory without all the repression," they explained.

"Stop the fighting? Isn't Harry the Boy-Who-Lived? The only one who can vanquish the Dark Lord?" Neville asked.

"Well, I'm actually the one that the curse hit that night. I have an eidetic memory and remember everything that happened that night, and everything else that's happened in my life. But yeah, I need to stop the fighting. I was wondering if you guys wanted to help me. It's ok if you don't but I won't be able to do it all on my own," they said.

"How would we need to help? I wouldn't go against my father. I definitely won't join Dumbledore," Draco said.

"We wouldn't be joining either side of the war. We would be our own side. We would be working to stop the Dark Lord, but we wouldn't be working with the Light side. With the war, we would be working to bring down both sides with the least amount of casualties possible."

"And what about after the war?" Blaise asked.

"We would change how the ministry works. It's corrupt and wrong and the main source of the repression. Everything we do would be either behind the scenes, or in cover names and appearances," Alex explained.

"Why are you so certain there is going to be a war?" Michael asked.

"We are in the calm before the storm, the eye of the cyclone. The Dark Lord isn't gone for good and he will do his best to rise again."

"I'll everything I can to help you Alex," Neville said.

"Same here," Hermione agreed.

"I would be happy to help," Padma said.

"I'll help as much as I can," Terry told them.

"I'll do my best to help," Blaise added.

"I will help as much as I am able to," Draco said.

"Same here," Michael agreed.

"I'll help," Lisa said.

"I'd be happy to help my friend," Anthony said.