10

*Gobbledygook*

$Parseltongue$

-August 1st, 1987-

{Alex's POV}

The blackness disappeared and they stepped out of the room. Griphook was standing outside the door and turned as the door creaked open.

*Welcome back, Guardian of Magic. How long were you gone?*

*I was gone 10 years. Was I gone long from here?* Alex replied.

*It has been about 10 minutes here.* Alex nodded and followed Griphook back to the office they had started in. Again, Alex sat down in the chair while Griphook sat behind the desk.

*Now, was there anything else you require?* Griphook asked.

*Yes, I was told that I would be able to claim my heirships and that I would be able to switch my heir rings to lairde rings, and I was wondering if it was possible to legally change my name from Lexa to Alex. I would also like to visit the Slytherin vault and take some money out of my trust vault, if that is possible Griphook,* Alex requested.

*That should be possible, yes. We will need to do a test to ensure that you can claim the heirships and are old enough to claim the lairdeships. Changing your name will be easy and visiting the vaults will be fine.* Griphook pulled out a piece of parchment and a vial of yellow potion.

*One drop of blood in here, please. And if you could remove your heir rings we will see if we can exchange them.* Alex followed the instructions, allowing one drop of blood into the potion. They then removed their heir ring, tapping it with their wand to get it to separate into five separate rings, one each for Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin and Emrys. Griphook poured the potion over the parchment and words appeared.

Available heirships to claim

Potter (by blood and family magic)

Black (by Lord Blacks will)

Slytherin (by blood and family magic)

Available lord/lady ships

Peverell (by blood)

Gryffindor (by blood and family magic)

Hufflepuff (by blood and family magic)

Ravenclaw (by blood and family magic)

Emrys (by blood and family magic)

Individual capable to except all available heirships and lord/lady ships

*That all seems to be in order. To change your name, you simply have to sign these documents.* Griphook pulled out some documents, handing Alex a Blood Quill to sign in, making the documents binding and legal. They read through everything quickly, filling the sheets out as needed.

*I shall have someone take you down to the Slytherin vault, as heir you have access to it, and collect the heir rings you don't have and the lairde rings,* Griphook said. Alex followed him down the hall and another goblin met them at the cart.

*Take Alex down to the Slytherin vault and then to the Potter trust vault, after that bring them back to my office,* Griphook instructed the other goblin.