Ryan- 1 (Tour Bus)

AUSTINS POV
"Hey Austin, have you seen Ryan recently?" Jack asks me. I think back to the last few minutes,
"No I haven't, sorry" I respond.
"Ok. I'll keep looking. Thanks Austin." Jack says, and walks away. Oh, I just remembered I forgot to grab my computer from the bus. Shoot. Well, I guess I'll go get it. Hey maybe Ryan's there. I go to the bus, and I hear this weird noise. It sounds like breathing? But, you can hear the breathing. Ryan? I go to the back of the bus, where it seems the sound is coming from. I walk in and see Ryan, hugging his knees in his chest, and the noise was him hyperventilating.
"Hey Ryan, you ok?" Ryan shakes his head, startled at the noise.
"What's wrong?" I ask. He doesn't respond. It looks like he can't physically respond.
"Hey, it's ok. What can I do to help?" I ask, trying my best, laying a subtle hand on his back.
"J-j-j-j-a-a-ack." He stutters out.
"Ok, I can call Jack." I get on my phone immediately and call Jack.
"Hey, what's up?" Jack said on the other end of the call.
"Ryans in the back of the bus, having a panic attack. He wants you."
"Ok I'll be right there." Jack says and hangs up.
"Ok Ryan, he's on his way." Ryan half nods, but then buries his head in his knees.

JACKS POV
Alright. Panic attack. Cool. I meant to tell Adam about it but my mind was focused on Ryan so I didn't. I get to the bus and walk into the back lounge.
"Hey Ry." I say.
Austin stands up from his spot and let's me sit beside Ryan. Austin goes and stands in the doorway.
"Ok, Ryan, breathe. It's ok, I'm right here, you're ok." I say, trying to calm him down. I start trying to rub his back, and I lay my other hand on his arm. He falls into my chest, and I give him a hug.
"Hey, it's ok, shhhh, just breathe Ry." I hugged Ryan for about 10 minutes, calming him down. He calmed down after about 5 minutes or so, but was still shaky and his heart was beating really fast still.
"Wanna talk about what's wrong Ry?" I ask quietly. He shook his head, sitting back up.
"Ok." I respond.
"Woah." Austin says quietly. "That didn't take very long at all, good job."
"There's a reason I asked for Jack." Ryan says, smiling, me resting a hand on his back.
"Yeah no kidding." Austin says. "That was impressive."
"Thanks." I say.
"Alright, I'll leave you two be, see you guys in a bit." Austin says.
"Yep, see you later."
"Alright, what was wrong?" I ask Ryan again.
"Don't wanna talk about it." Ryan says quietly.
"Come on Ry, you can tell me anything. What's wrong."
"Fine.. I'm homesick. I saw a picture of shay someone made and I miss her, and Cat, and mom and dad." Ryan says.
"Awe, Ry, I'm sorry. We'll see them soon." I say. "When's Cat coming next?"
"Red rocks." Ryan says.
"Hey, mom and dad are gonna be there that day, you can see them all at once!" I say, trying to cheer him up.
"Yeah I guess." He says, itching his hand.
"How many more days?" He asks.
"I think 11 or so. I'll check." I say, pulling out my phone.
"Hey, it's only 9! You can make it Ry, I know you can." Ryan sighs.
"Anything else Ry?"
"Well, and remember that thing a few years ago?" Ryan says, hoping I'll remember.
"Oh, that. Yeah?"
"That triggered me."
"Oh, I'm sorry Ry." I say, rubbing his back. Ryan starts crying and falls back into my chest.
"Hey, it's ok." I say hugging him.
"I'm sorry." Ryan says in between tears.
"Don't be sorry Ry. It's ok." I heard the door of the bus open, and Adam comes in the back lounge.
"Hey, what's up?" Adam asks, kneeling in front of Ryan.
"He's homesick and was triggered by something."
"Awe, Ryan, are you ok?" Ryan shakes his head and continues crying.
"It's ok Ry." I say.
"You'll be ok Ry, I know you will. Right bud?" Adam says. "Hey, look at me." Adam says, noticing Ryan isn't focusing, resting a hand on Ryan's knee. Ryan almost turns his head, and Adam says,
"It's ok Ry." Ryan sniffles back the tears and takes a deep breath.
"I guess so." Ryan says, as he sits up and takes off his glasses and wipes off his tears.
"You know you can tell us if anything is wrong, right Ry?" Adam says.
"I know. I'm sorry guys." Ryan says.
"Ryan, why are you apologizing? You're ok." Adam says.
"We love you Ryan, you know that, right?" I say. Ryan nods.
"Ok, you good now Ryan?" He nods and sighs.
"Thanks guys."
"Anytime Ry."
"Ok, time for the show, ready guys?" Adam says, standing up. Ryan nods, I stand up. I reach out my hand for Ryan to stand up as well. He stands up and he wraps me in a hug.