Jack- 3 (Thunder Storm)

(Not quite a panic attack but close.)

"Ryan?" Jack says nervously.
"Yeah?" Ryan replies.
"I-I'm scared." Jack says quietly.
"It's ok Jack, the storm will pass, it'll be ok." Ryan says, going over to hug his scared brother. They're in a hotel room on tour, and there's a raging thunderstorm outside.
"Alright, time for bed. Try to fall asleep, ok Jack?" Ryan says, getting into his bed.
"Ok." Jack sighs, laying down.
"Goodnight Jack."
"Night."
There was a sudden roll of thunder, startling Jack out of his sleep. 'Don't wake Ryan up, don't wake Ryan up.' His mind was telling him. There was a flash of lightning and another roll of thunder. Jack is very scared, and debates waking Ryan up. Everything settles for a second, and then another flash of lightning and another roll of thunder, this time even louder. Jack starts freaking out and hyperventilating. Jack saw that Ryan was facing him, and so Jack crawls out of his bed, and climbs onto Ryans. Jack crawls under Ryans arm, wrapping it around himself. Ryan subtly wakes up and hugs Jack, before they both fall back asleep again.

The next morning they wake up, and Ryan asks,
"What was wrong last night, the storm?" Jack nods.
"Sorry for waking you up. I was freaking out." Jack says sadly.
"It's ok Jack! You can wake me up any time. You know that, right?"
"I guess.. but it doesn't mean I don't feel guilty if I do." Jack says.
"I know. Come here." Ryan says, reaching his arms out for his brother to give him a hug.