Adam- 3 (UN Presentation)

Adams POV

I have to give a speech today. It's at the UN, so I shouldn't be nervous, but I am. Honestly, I'm freaking out. This is the biggest speech I've ever done. I'm so happy Emily came to support me. Or to calm me down. I haven't decided yet. I get called for 10 minutes until my speech, so we start to head down the hallway to the presentation room. I freeze about half way down, and lean against the wall. Emily somehow catches that I froze, and turns back to me.
"Hey, you ok?" She asks me. I shake my head. I cover my face with my hands and lean my back against the wall.
"What's wrong?" Emily asks me. I don't answer. "You nervous for the speech?" She asks me. I nod.
"I-I can't do it!" I say quickly and quietly.
"Adam, yes you can. You've done presentations like these countless times, you are so passionate about this stuff and you enjoy doing them. Come on, I know you can do it." Emily says.
"But I haven't done this speech before." I say.
"That's ok. It's a great speech, and you'll do perfect." She says. I start crying and she comes in front of me and starts rubbing my sides to calm me down. She continues talking to me, saying,
"It's ok, I'm proud of you, you can do it." And I calm down. She grabs my hands and pulls them away from my face, snapping me out of my thoughts. She gets closer to me and whispers,
"I know you can do it, just believe in yourself." And she gives me a kiss. I love her. She's the sweetest. I give her a hug as I hear my name called for who was next.
"Thanks Em. Just what I needed." I say smiling.
"Of course, now go kill it with your amazing speech!" Emily says. And we walk together to the presentation.

A/N- wow that was short. But I like it so I'm going with it. Happy reading!