Ryan 7- (Bad Comment)

Ryans POV

"So, I always like to do this bit where I just point out people in the audience." Jack says. "So, I see you over there..."
We've had an awful day. Soundcheck was awful, we got in trouble from our tour manager, we haven't seen our family in a really long time, and it's starting to put us all in a bad mood. I was ignoring Jack as he was pointing people out, it's so repetitive. Then Jack gets my attention.
"Ry, look." Jack says smiling. I look to where he's pointing and see all of our girlfriends, who surprised us by being in the audience. I smile as I see Cat waving at me. I could tell the rest of the fans were confused as to who we were pointing at. I didn't care though. I haven't seen Cat in so long, and they all surprised us. For the rest of the show, I couldn't keep my eyes off her. We run off stage to wait for the big ending, then go on stage and do our giant drum/lights bombastic finale. We transition back into Finale, then do our bows. We go to the top riser for the final bow, when we hear a 'boo' from the audience. It was just loud enough that we all heard it. With everything else going on today, that was the final straw. I knew I was gonna either break or punch something. I couldn't tell which one yet. We run off stage and take off our costumes. We grab some water bottles, take off our in-ears, and head back to the dressing room. We get back and I go into the corner and lean against the wall.
"What's wrong Ry?" Jack asks me.
"Nothing." I say back. There was a little hint of anger in my voice.
"Ry, explain please?" Adam adds.
"No, it's nothing." I say, looking away from them.
"Ry, come on. Was it the comment? Because you can't let the comment get to you." Jack says.
"But I did!! And I'm so stupid for doing so!" I say back, my voice finally breaking out into almost yelling.
"Ry, don't tell yourself that." Adam says.
"But we all do! We all heard that stupid comment!"
"Yes, but we can't let it get to us." Jack says.
"Whatever." I say, giving up. I walk away from the corner, not sure where I'm going.
"Surprise!!" The girls say, walking into the dressing room. Adam and Jack run to the door and earn hugs from their girlfriends, but I stay away from the door. Once cat sees me, she runs over and wraps me in a hug.
"Hey." I say half-heartedly.
"What's wrong baby?" She asks, pulling away from me.
"Nothing, I'm fine." I say, forcing a smile.
"Liar." She says, wrapping me in a hug. "I know you better than that. What's up?" She asks again.
"I'm fine. Why are you here?" I ask, trying to ignore my problems.
"Cause we wanted to surprise you!!" Cat says.
"And we missed you!" Alba adds. The others go to the other side of the room and start talking, and Cat pulls me into this side room thing that was in the dressing room. It was very small room, with a tall black coffee table, leaning against the back wall, and a light grey couch on the side. The table had nothing on it, so Cat made me lean my back on it, as she stood in front of me.
"Talk to me Ry, what's going on?" She says, looking into my eyes. I look away. All of a sudden my heart starts to gain speed, and my chest feels like it's getting pushed down. So much pressure was on my chest that my breathing was getting faster. I rest a hand on my chest to see if my heart is still beating. I can't focus on anything but my rapid breathing. I feel awful right now. I feel like I'm gonna pass out or die or something like that. That freaked me out. I cover my face with my hands as my breathing continues at its rapid rate. I didn't even realize that Cat was still here, but I'm so glad she was. She started rubbing my sides, trying to calm me down. I move my hands from my face into my hair and locked them into place. I'm so tense, I don't know what to do. Cat grabs my hands and brings them to her sides. I grabbed onto the sides of her shirt and look down.
"Ry, hey, you're ok." Cat says, rubbing my arm gently. I shake my head.
"I can't breathe!" I say frantically.
"Ry, it's ok. I'm right here. This will end." Cat says.
"I feel like I'm having a heart attack!" I say, and start crying.
"Ry, listen to me. You are ok. This may be uncomfortable, but you will get through this. You aren't having a heart attack. I'm right here, ok?" Cat says. At this point, I give up. I fall into Cat's shoulder, still having my hands holding her shirt. I don't know if that was because I was lightheaded or if I was searching for comfort. It was probably both, but Cat pushes me back up.
"No.." I say as she pushes me back.
"Ry, I need to get your breathing back, ok? Breathe in through your nose, out through your mouth." Cat says, continuing to rub my arm. I'm not listening. I can't. Cat puts one of her hands on my chest, and snaps me out of my thoughts. I look up at her and she looks so calm, but also worried about me. I look away, but Cat pulls my face back to look at hers. She again tries to get my breathing back.
"Breathe in through your nose, out through your mouth." Cat says again, looking in my eyes. I finally listen to what she is saying. "See, it'll end. You'll be ok. Breathe in through your nose, out through your mouth." Cat says again. My grip on Cat's shirt finally loosens.
"There, see? You're settling down, I'm not going anywhere." Cat says as I calm down. It took me another couple moments, then I finally calm down.
"Good job baby." She murmurs as I relax. She wipes off my tears with her thumb.
"I'm sorry." I say.
"You have nothing to be sorry for!" Cat responds. "You have no control over that. It's ok."
"Ok.." I say, looking back at her.
"Now, talk to me. What's wrong?" She asks again.
"A stupid comment got to me after a super stressful day." I say. Cat waits for me to continue. "Soundcheck was awful, Joe got mad at us before the show, I'm super homesick, and the comment was the last straw."
"You shouldn't let the comment get to you Ry. I know it's hard, especially after all of today, but that doesn't mean you should let it affect you." Cat says.
"I know. And I'm so stupid for letting it get to me."
"No you're not Ry." Cat interrupts. "You are the most amazing, caring, loving, kind,  talented, sweet, and most magnificent person I know. Don't even get me started." She says smirking. I pull her in for a kiss.
"Thank you." I say after we pull away.
"Anytime!" And we kiss again. We make out for a few seconds, us both pulling away smirking.
"We should probably get back out there." I mention.
"Meh. I don't think you're calmed down enough." Cat says, looking into my eyes. 
"And what do you mean by that?" I question. "What do you think will calm me down more?"
"This." She smiles, and we continue making out. She knows me so well. She knows how to get me back to normal. We continue making out until we hear,
"Ry? Cat? Where did you guys go?" From Jack. Of course he has to interrupt us. We both pull away and look at the closed door.
"We should probably go back out." I sigh.
"Yeah. But not without one last kiss." Cat smiles, and kisses me again.
"There. You're nice and calm now, and I got kisses from my baby." Cat says, looking in my eyes.
"Thanks again for that." I respond.
"Anytime! Now, let's go before they start a search party." Cat giggles. We walk out of the little room and get a
"There you are!" From Adam.
"What were you guys doing in there?" Emily asks.
"They were making out, no question about it." Jack adds.
"Well, you're not entirely wrong, but you're also very very wrong." I say, confusing everyone but Cat. No one said anything, they were all too confused.
"Ry had a panic attack." Cat explains.
"Yeah." I reveal.
"Ryan!" Jack says.
"Are you ok?" Adam asks.
"Yeah. I'm good."
"Why did you panic?" Jack asks.
"I was super stressed today, then the stupid comment, plus being homesick." I explain.
"Ah, makes sense. I'm sorry." Jack says.
"Don't be sorry! It's not your fault." I express.
"I still feel bad for you though." Jack responds.
"Don't worry about it. I'm ok." I say.
"How did you calm down?" Adam questions.
"Cat is a miracle worker." I explain, giving her a kiss on the forehead.
"Eewww you two! Get a room!!" Jack calls out.
"We were in one and you called us out of it!" Cat protests.
"Plus you have a girlfriend!!" I add.
"Yeah yeah, ok." Jack gives up, giving Alba a kiss.