Ryan- 4 (Winter)

Ryans POV

How on earth is Winter 13 now. He's gotten so big. He's a mini me. He has the same genius music brain and he's learning how to produce. He loves it. We set up a piano in his room and he has a ukulele and we have a guitar. He got home from school and went straight to his room. Not normal. He usually comes over and gives me and Cat a hug, then we give him an after school snack. He just ran to his room.
"I'm gonna go see what's up." I tell Cat. She nods and I go knock on Winters door.
"Yeah." He says.
"Can I come in." I say.
"Sure." He says. I walk in and he has his headphones in and is producing a song.
"Whatcha doing?" I ask.
"Producing." He says.
"Ooh, what are you making?" I ask.
"Nothin." Winter says.
"Are you sure?" I say smiling.
"Uh huh." Winter says smiling back at me.
"Well, I missed my after school hug today." I say. Winter starts jumping up and down.
"But this sounds so cool!" He says.
"Can I listen?" I ask.
"No!" Winter snaps. I'm shocked. Winter never snaps.
"Winter.." I say almost disappointedly.
"Why do you have to be so nosy!" Winter snaps back at me.
"Winter." I say.
"Just go away." Winter says, turning back to the music. I walk out of his room, closing the door behind me. I walk out and immediately start crying. I walk over to Cat in the kitchen and she realizes I'm crying.
"What happened?" Cat asks, wrapping me in a hug. I buried my face in my hands and bury my face in her shoulder.
"Shhhh, it's ok.." Cat says, attempting to calm me down. After a moment I calm down and pull away from Cat, taking off my glasses, covering my eyes with one of my hands. Cat rests her hand on my back, wiping the tears off my face.
"What happened in there?" Cat asks me again.
"Winter snapped at me." I say, starting to tear up again.
"Ryan.." Cat says, comforting me again. Cat makes me sit down on one of the stools in the kitchen.
"Why did he snap at you?"
"I don't know. I was asking what he was producing and he didn't want to tell me and then he got really excited about it and I asked him again and he snapped."
"I'm sorry Ry." Cat says hugging me.
"I guess Dear Winter really did come true."
I say.
"Yeah I guess so." Cat says laughing.
"D-dad?" I hear from behind me. I turn around and see Winter hiding behind a wall.
"Hey Winter." I say.
"I'm-" Winter starts. He starts walking towards me. "I'm sorry." He says and gives me a hug and starts crying.
"I'm so sorry for snapping at you, I don't know what got into me."
"It's ok Winter." I say hugging him. "Thank you for apologizing. I love you."
"Love you too." Winter says, wiping the tear off of his face.
"I guess your a future teller." Winter says laughing.
"I guess so." I say smiling. Winter stayed hugging me for a while until Cat says,
"How about that after school snack now?"
"Ok." Winter says sitting up.
"So, how was school today?" I ask.
"Fine. I had an idea for production that I really wanted to do, so that's all I was thinking about all day. I can show you now if you want." Winter says.
"Yeah I'd love to!"
Winter showed me what he did and we had a great rest of the day.