Cat- 1 (Movie Time)

Cat's POV

Everything. Just every little thing went wrong today. Everything from the printer at work being broken, to Shay getting sick. Ryan isn't going to be home until really late tonight either. It's already been a bad day and it's only 4:30. I'm off work now, which is nice. It's also Friday, and Ryan doesn't have anything until Thursday next week. But he'll probably be writing or producing all week. I walk back from work to my apartment where Shay greets me at the door. I was looking after her today, but had to leave at lunch to go to work for a few hours. I start making some dinner. Well, "making". I had some cereal and watched a movie for a bit until I hear the door unlocking. There's only one person that could be.
"Ryan?" I say as he walks in. I stand up and give him a hug.
"Hey! How's it going?" Ryan asks.
"Pretty terrible. You got off early!" I respond.
"Yeah! Hi Shay bear!" Ryan says in a high squeaky voice.
"Why has your day been terrible?" Ryan says as we start to walk over to the couch, me pausing the tv.
"Come sit down, lets talk about it. What's wrong?" He asks.
"Shay got sick today, the printer at work stopped working, my friend called in sick from work today, I haven't seen you in way too long-"
"I saw you yesterday, it can't be that long."
"Yesterday was too long ago. I missed you." I said, wrapping my arms around his chest. He wraps his arm around my back, and turns to the tv.
"What are you watching?" He asks quietly.
"I don't know." I respond. "Some movie."
"Very helpful. Any good?" He asks.
"Eh, not really. You can change it if you want." I say.
"Yes." Ryan says, grabbing the remote. He goes to the search bar and starts typing in a movie that I don't recognize the title of.
"What is this now, Metzger?" I say smiling.
"This," he starts. "Is the worst movie ever."
"Then why on earth are we watching it?" I ask, confused but smiling. 
"Because." he says smirking. I lay down on his shoulder, but then he brings his arm around me and pulls me close to him. We watched the movie for a while until one of the characters was yelling at another. I start getting really nervous and tensing up around Ryan. He pulled me closer to him but it wasn't helping. Near the end of the yelling, I start panicking. I'm shaking profusely, hyperventilating and I start crying. Ryan quickly pauses the tv and turns to me.
"Hey hey hey, settle down." He starts. He grabs me and pulls me into his chest, his long arms wrapping around me.
"Shhh, just breathe." He's saying. I can't focus on him. The thoughts are overtaking my head. Ryan starts subtly rocking back an forth while playing with my hair, humming a gentle tune. I couldn't really tell what it was, but I think he said at one point it was turning out part iii. There happened to be a blanket on the couch, so he grabbed it and wrapped it around me as I continued sobbing into his chest.
"Ok, just breathe." Ryan started as he finished the song. "Breathe with me, ready?" He asks. "Ok, in for five, out for five." I tried slowing down my breaths but it wasn't working.
"I-I-I c-can't" I stutter out.
"Shhh, just follow my breathing. In for five, out for five. In for five, out for five. There ya go." He says as I'm attempting to follow him. I follow him for a while until my heart rate matched his. I could stay on his chest for hours. Something about him and his smell is just so calming.
"You all good now?" He asks me softly.
"Yeah. Thank you." I say quietly. "I'm sorry you had to see me like this."
"Hey, it's ok. I don't like you in that state so the least I can do is help, ok?" He says.
"Ok." I say back.
"Alright, now try to go to sleep." He says. I start to pull away but he pulls me back.
"No no no, you're not moving." He says smiling. I smiled against his chest and close my eyes as he squeezes me tight. I fall asleep within minutes and Ryan does the same. Shay jumped up on the couch just before we all fell asleep.