Cat- 2 (Special Announcement)

Ryans POV

Me, Adam and Jack are all hanging out in my room, scattered around my bed. We're supposed to be having a meeting about the band, but we're obviously not doing that. We're talking and laughing when I hear a knock at my door.
"Yeah?" I say, wondering who it could be. It could be Alba, but she would probably just walk in.
"Can I come in?" I hear on the other side of the door.
"Yeah." I say, still wondering who it could be. Then it hits me. She opens the door and walks beside me and says,
"Ry, can I talk to you?" It's Cat.
"Yeah, what's up?" I say. I can tell she's been crying, but I know she's trying to hide it. Cat sits down beside me and starts to cry. I wrap my arms around her and pull her into my chest to try to calm her down. Adam and Jack stand up silently and leave my room, closing the door behind them.
"What's wrong?" I ask. Cat just keeps crying. I shush her and rub her back, trying to make her feel safe. She eventually calms down and moves her head sideways on my chest.
"What's wrong?" I ask her again.
"I freaked out because... well... I don't know how to say this...."
"Just tell me, it's ok." I say. She sits up and looks me in the eyes.
"We're gonna have a baby!" She says, and starts crying again. I'm frozen in shock. We wrap each other in a hug and we wouldn't move away from each other. We were so happy. I start crying out of happiness and I still can't realize I'm going to be a father.
"Winter is coming!" Cat says. I start crying even more. I hope it's a boy. After a while we pull away from each other and start laughing.
"We're gonna have a family!" I say smiling ear to ear.
"When do you want to tell your brothers?" Cat asks.
"Now! Let's tell them now!" I say. We start laughing and smiling and we won't stop. I give Cat a final hug and we stand up to go tell Jack and Adam. We head out to the living room and Jack says,
"Look who's doing better now. What's going on?"
"We're gonna have a baby!" I say. Jack and Adam freak out and stand up and run over to give me and Cat hugs.
"What?!?" Jack says in shock.
"Congratulations you two!" Adam says. We talk for a bit and I still can't believe I'm going to be a Dad. We all sit down on the couches in the living room and after a while I just start crying. Crying out of happiness, but still. Cat wraps me in a hug and Jack comes over and sits beside me, putting his arm around me.
"You're excited, aren't you." Jack says. I nod, taking off my glasses and wiping my tears off. I'm so excited to have a kid. He's gonna be the best kid anyone could ask for. Because he's mine. All mine.