Alba- 2 (Fort)

Jacks POV

"Hey, wanna come over tonight?" I ask Alba on the other end of the phone call.
"Yeah sure. I'll be there at 7." She replies.
"Sweet, see you then." I say and we hang up. Alba's been my girlfriend for a little over a year now. We've known each other for years before that though. I haven't seen her in a while since we've been on tour. I miss her a lot. I called her almost everyday on tour, but it's not the same. It's getting closer and closer to me seeing the love of my life again. I hear a knock at the door and my heart starts racing. I open the door and I wrap Alba in a hug, her arms wrapping around my back. We stood there for a while, and then we finally pull away from each other. I close the door behind her and we go sit down on the couch.
"So, what do you want to do?" Alba asks.
"I was thinking we should build a pillow fort, and then watch a movie inside. What do you think?" I say smiling.
"I think that is the best idea I've heard all week." Alba says smiling. I run to my room, Alba right behind me. We grab basically my entire bed, and bring it out to the living room, and start making our fort. It takes us about 10 minutes and our fort is complete. We put blankets and pillows on the floor, and I grab my computer. We sit down in the fort, covering the two of us in the blankets, and I pull up Netflix.
"What do you want to watch?" I ask.
"Whatever." She responds. Not helpful. I don't want to choose! Then I think of something. I pull up The Office, and start rewatching it from season one.
"I should've known." Alba says smirking. I positioned the computer so we both could see it and I wrapped my arm around Alba, her snuggling into me. We watch one episode, and then another. On the third episode, we hear a loud bang coming from outside. We both jump to the sudden noise, and we sat there frozen in fear.
"What was that?" Alba asks, leaning into me more.
"I don't know." I reply, trying to stay calm. Then, we hear another noise, but it's completely different then the first one. Alba starts crying and she can't catch her breath. It makes sense, even I'm scared. Then I realize she's starting to hyperventilate. That's not good. I pull her into my chest and wrap my arms around her. She buries her head in the crook of my neck and I rub her back, trying to make her feel safe.
"Shhhh, it's ok." I say, trying to calm her down. "It's just a bird or something." I say, trying to make up a story to make us feel better.
"Ja-Jack I can't breathe!" Alba says.
"Yes you can, here, breathe with me." I say. I start breathing in and out relatively slowly, trying to get Alba to follow. I realize she's not following me, so I grab one of the many blankets in the fort and pull it around us.
"Just breathe in and out, in through your nose, out through your mouth." I say. I grab my phone from beside me and started playing turning out. I continue breathing slowly and eventually Alba follows me and calms down. We didn't talk as turning out finished and went on to infinity. Alba eventually fell asleep, me following shortly after.