1

Kaysia

2 years later

The Miami National Airport looked small in the rearview mirror as I drove to my home, excuse me my beach house that I have been living in this past year. To say since Kaz been locked up has been easy is a god damn lie. Shits been far from easy. The first year was hell by itself. Not having him around, plus learning all this shit was rough on me. Now add a whole business on top of that which is thriving by the way. We have appeared in magazines and we were ranked #1 for our first year. Yes, i still had our home in L.A but i only was there for a couple of days at a time to make everything seem normal.

The streets have been talking since he went away. We had small gangs tried to take over our corners but vice stopped that shit before it became a problem. Kaz had a lot of territories and with a lot of territories came to a lot of enemies. But I can say nothing really been jumping off lately. Shipments come in on time. Then get out to the streets by the next morning.

As far as Kaz case being that his rap sheet was long. They had to go through each and everything. Mr.Gray has been staying on top of that. I'm very grateful. I haven't seen my husband in a while due to me being busy with my business and running his stuff as well. I barely have enough time to shit for real. I'm always on go.

I pulled up to my home. Extremely Jet lagged even though it was early afternoon. My new home was lovely. Very private from my neighbors. Which I loved. The fewer people I knew the better anybody could be a snake.

( Front view )

( Back View )

Even though I made hella cash from being a Queen Pin

Even though I made hella cash from being a Queen Pin. Vixen Valentine still brought me in profit as well. and it was mine which made it even better. Dont get me wrong. Kaz wanted me to pocket the money I made from him but I just couldn't do it. So I put it to the side for when he got home.

I closed the heavy glass door behind me & sat my Gucci Purse on my coffee table near the door. After activating my alarm I walked up the marble steps into my room. It was well due to the sun being out. I loved it. I removed my shoes then my clothes then walked into my bathroom butt as naked.

My showers were clutch and were made for the gods. When finished I wrapped the thick cotton towel around my body to dry off.

My schedule was clear for today so I decided to catch up on some sleep. I woke up to my phone vibrating right next to my head. I sighed and accepted the call

" Hello? "

" Babe you back in town & didn't tell me? "  I sat up to the sound of Kema's voice.

Kema was Vice's wife. We weren't really fond of each other at first. I didn't want any new friends and she felt the same. We spoke but that was it. Until we were forced to work with her on something one day. I realized she wasn't that bad. We started speaking more. Then eventually we started hanging out. Do i consider her a friend .. Kinda sorta. She was there for me when I needed support. She understood what it was like being the wife of a kingpin. So we clicked on that.

"I was catching up on some sleep " I yawned sitting up in bed.

"Sleep is for pussies " She ranted.

I laughed " but we have one "

" that dont mean we gotta be one though!" she said matter-of-factly

I rolled my eyes " smart ass " we shared a laugh. I know she didn't mean any harm.

" Whatcha doing today? " she asked

" Not a damn mutha fuckin thang. I'm tied! "

" Mf Tied," we said together.

" Bitch you funny I'm finna pull up so we can talk shit bout our niggas, and drink daiquiris "

" That's fine "

We ended the phone call. I got out of bed and slip on some house clothes & bedroom shoes. It wasn't long before Kema pulled up in brand new Jeep vice just got her last month. I'm not going lie he looked out for her. She was his trophy wife. and he treated her ass like gold. Seeing them together makes me miss Kaz a lot. Like really miss him. I ain't went and seen him in a while due to me still getting his shit under ropes.

I pulled open my glass door, watching her dramatic ass slid her shades on and toss her 36 in. Brazilian weave off her shoulders. This bitch put the B in boujee. but with this lifestyle, you can't help to be anything less. " Is you done putting on a show? "

" Never," she said smiling pulling me into a hug. She smelled of  Estée Lauder Beautiful Eau de parfum. I lead us into my home. She shut the door behind her then headed straight for the kitchen.

" Aht Aht dont touch my Stella Rosa "

I walked into my kitchen to see her pouring us a glass. " I got tea, you go need this honey them daquries aint go cut it," She said with a more serious tone.

" whats going on?"

" Kaz back on lockdown. He has no visitation visits or phone calls "

Damnit! I couldn't help but to be annoyed. He knew we had a meeting with some people overseas.  I needed him more than ever for this. The cool wine felt good going down my throat calming my nerves. " If I'm out here risking my damn life for his shit, the least he could do is not getting in trouble when I need him for this!"

Kema sat on the stool next to me and rubbed my arm. She listened as I ranted on how I thought he was being so selfish. That's one of the things I loved about her. She let me rant without knocking how i felt. When I calmed down. I asked her to tell me about her day to get my mind of Kaz right now. Even though we are smiling & laughing I couldn't help to feel like Kaz hasn't been on one accord with me for anything lately. he always in trouble when a meeting comes up. I shook the negative thoughts away. Kaz wouldn't intentionally leave me on my own. Would he?