22

Authors Note : Hey guys! First of all , how are you guys holding up? I hope all is well. I have good news. I have 4 different writing opportunities to expand my work. and truth be told I couldn't have done it without you guys views and votes! for that I thank each and everyone of you.

Kaysia

3 weeks later

The crowd cheered as the last model walked off stage. My grand opening show was today and to it was a success is a huge understatement. It went off great, a lot of A list celebs were here to see my work along with some of their friends. I grabbed the mike from chad , he and gray gave me a thumbs up . I walked onto the run way happy as I could be. The crowd got even louder as I got to the middle. "Thank you, thank you all for coming to see my expansion grand opening. " I bowed my head a little. then rose back up again.

" I cant tell you how proud of my team that I am. From the production crew all the way to my brand new models. As you know each piece you saw tonight was made by Ms. Valerie herself so shout out to her! " the crowd clapped once again. Valerie stood on cue waving around to everyone. " You guys just don't know how far I have come in life, I never thought I would be here to see it. " Tears wanted to fall but I wiped them away before they could. " Sorry , but yeah everyone has a testimony im living proof. But in closing I just wanted to thank you all for taking the time out of your busy schedule to come and see the Vixen Crew. If you would like to stick around for an hour or two , I have put together an little after party so you could meet the models , have some food and drinks , or just socialize if you may. Each person here will get an 35% off card just as a gift for you! Have a goodnight. " I turned and walked off .

" You did it! " Kema ran up to me giving me a hug.

" No I couldn't do it without your coaching " we laughed. We hugged once more than excused myself to go meet some people.

I spoke to a few, then chad walked up beside me " Someone really want to meet you "

" Who? " I asked pulling him to the side.

" Cardi '

" Cardi B ? " I felt myself getting excited. She was my stripper idol. I kid you not. I respect her growth and hustle. We all had to start somewhere.

He led me through the crowd to her VIP area. Where he guards stood. It was her and takeoff boo'd up she was on his lap and someone was taking a picture. When she noticed me she stood and made her way over. " Hey honey , your shit was tight. "

I took a deep breath trying not to be star struck. " T-thank you "

" It was a couple of your pieces that im really fucking with. I wanted to get with you and Valerie on becoming a partner , if that's cool with you " He long nails came through her hair. She was even more pretty standing here.

" I would love that, ill have my people call your people tomorrow with an offer. "

We shook on it. She said she was staying for the after-party and she would see me around. She shook my hand I almost fainted. This was a huge deal for me and Valerie. So I found her in the crowd to tell her, she was with it so she made a few calls to make it happen.

Everyone was standing around bobbing their head to the music, drinking , having a good time. All of the models were here including the ones from the beginning. Hopefully they using this time to expand business with people. Gray walked up behind me with his date. " Damn kaysia , its been a minute how have you been. "

We really haven't seen each other for a long while since he told me about Kaz. He had got a new case after that and I just been working so we never crossed paths like that. " Gray !! " I pulled him into a tight hug. " You had dipped when I came from off the stage " I swatted his arm.

" I had to go meet him " he pointed to the man beside him. who was also wearing a suit. I never saw him before. I held out my hand introducing myself. His name is Oscar. We all chatted for a minute. " When you go stop calling me gray. " he teased.

" Hell that's what I know you by. " I turned to see Marcell walking in the room. "ill text you later, it was nice meeting you Oscar" I said my goodbyes then went to meet melly halfway.

"hey beautiful," He pulled me into a tight hug.

" Hey handsome, how was your day at the office. "

His practice was now open and it was a huge success aswell. He had been busy this past week settling in. Due to that he missed the show but had promised to come the to party. It felt good knowing that he was here now.

" Busy , hopefully next week things will settle down but enough about me , I see it turned out great for you "

" It has , an I even met my idol tonight! "

We talked then walked around speaking to people , after a while I dialed down and people were leaving. I hate to see everyone go but it was getting late so I understood. When the last guest left I turned around looking at my place. It had turned out beautifully. Behind me I heard the door open.

" Im sorry but we are now closed " I said admiring my place.

" Im sure you got time for one last person to come through here. " I heard him say behind me.