3

Kaysia

The day of the meeting was finally here.  I had been paying some of Vice's guys to  keep a look out for Kali grimey ass. I didnt feel the need to involve Kaz cause what this nigga did to him was personal for me. My man was far from innocent in the legal system eyes. But i know for sure he wasnt guilty for murdering Chas.

A part of me miss the hell out of her though. She was like a little sister to me. When I was on my bullshit for giving Kaz the run around. She called me out. But when you look at howeverything played out. Was it alterior motives from the start? Was me and him all just a part of a big plan? Ill never know. What I do know is even though she did what she did i was willing to forgive. When I said I was turning over a new leaf I meant it. Besides I was known to take people men without thinking about someone else feelings.

I shook my head out of my thoughts as I walked through Vice grand hallway. His home was custom made from the ground up. His floors were made of a type of red wood. Whoever he let design did a damn good job.

" Kay P ! " vice called from behind me. I turned at the sound of his deep voice. I was all smiles as I walked to meet him halfway. He pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

This man & his team was nothing short of welcoming me with wide arms. Taught me everything he knew from running books to making bags. His real work was an CEO at a bank that he owns.
So even if he wasnt slanging he still would be sucessful.

" Hey Vice. Heading out to work? " I asked pulling back from his hug. He shoved his hands in his suit pockets, then let out a deep breath.

" Yeah I am. You ready for your first meeting without me?" He chucked. Showing his pearly whites.

"I got this old man." Which was a bold face ass lie. Im nervous as hell. Anything could go wrong. However,Vice always told me to show no weakness, no vulerbility. Or they will use it.

" Mhmm " he said cocking a eyebrow. His ass knew I was lying but instead of calling me out on it. A look of seriousness swept his face. "There is something you should know.." he trailed on.

" Kaysia, Long time no see." Mr.Gray called from behind Vice broad shoulders. Looking between vice and Kaz lawyer. Vice showed me a look of sympathy. He knows kaz been on some bullshit as well. He dont speak on it becuase its something me & kaz need to handle privatly.

" Gray. " I shook his hand with a straight face. " This way." Giving Vice a head nod of mutual understanding I lead Mr.Gray to my office thats in my mentors home.

We walked in silence as I walked down the long halls turning right , then left then right again until we reached my door. Sticking the key in the lock I twisted it then walked inside.

A black and tan chandelier hung in the middle of the small room. I requested for my walls to be painted a cream white.

Tan, brown and white furniture and decor made it feel inviting. I always believe colors that are too dark with drain the energy of the room. So I made it my duty to make it feel as light as possible, to keep me sane since I spend hours upon hours in here working with my buisness back at home & buisness here.

Overall the windows are my favorite

Overall the windows are my favorite. The natural sunlight of Miami is just as nice as the night lights of the city.

My room smelled of Vanilla and brown sugar as I walked behind my desk. " Why are you here gray?"

He cleared his throat & adjusted his tie " My client -"

" Yo client can kiss my whole ass. " I interupted. He held his hands up in surrender but I kept speaking " Dont come in here demanding what your client want, when his dingy ass aint made no effort to have you attend a meeting atleast once! "

" I understand, but please know I tried to get him to participate since the beginning. " He explained sitting back in his chair.

I looked down at my desk trying not to feel defeated. I thought I knew Kaz well enough. I guess not being that he intentionally ignored being here. " So whats this meeting about?" gray asked.

" How is he holding up in there? " Gray looked amused that I answered his question with a question.

" Being that youre his wife you deserve to know, In my opinion? not to well. He doesnt speak as much. Our visitations are short. "

Damn.. I sighed. " why he send you today? "

" Honestly, I dont know. I was hoping you can tell me. Look all I know is that im really close to getting him home. " he said measuring his finger & thumb.

At this new information. I was well I felt happy, but just as quick as it came. It left. "Things may not be the same"

" Well he doesnt know yet. I meet with him tommorrow to discuss. Hopefully his ass will smile after all this time. "  he sat up & looked me deep in my eyes " You guys will okay. Im pretty sure he has his reasons of not being here just as you have yours for coming to see him "

A knock came on my door. I cleared my throat and adjusted my posture. Ill be damn if anybody see me slacking. " come in " . The door opened. In came one of the guys on Khalil trail. He stood in front of the desk. hands folded in front of him. His body language screamed dangerous. If I didnt know who he worked for Ill be scared of him.

" We got eyes on him. My boys are in we shoudle be able to make a move soon. " he explained.

" A moooveee ? " I heard Gray ask looking at me then the guy who he didnt know. He looked him up and down then bit his lips just a little. I smiled I knew he had a lil sugar on his tounge.  " Ill fill you in" he jumped turned to me then realized he had been caught.

" Thanks Knight " He walked out the office without another word. I cleared my throat causing Gray to look at me. " you wanna tell me what that was about? " I teased

He smiled looking down at his hands. " What you wanna know? "

AN: Guys I have to say. Reading all of your comments about Kaz made me weak! lmfao. I might just change him. In my defense. I only picked him cause of his accent. He's british. But anywho. Any guess on where this story is going?