28

Kaysia

" Thank you, the show was great. I never seen anything like it before. " I thanked him as we walked back to the room.

The show really was fun, diffrent acts with exotic animals that we got to feed. It was a one of a kind type of things. Im grateful I experienced it with him.

" Stop thanking me on everything. " He joked. " Dealing with me you go be saying it everyday, just know you are very welcome."

We made small talk until we got back to our room. He unlocked the door, then pushed it open for me to go inside first. When I stepped inside the room had been transformed. It was candled lit over by the sofas. A bottle of champagne sat on the table that had been moved to the side next to a tray of finger foods. Soft music played out the speakers setting the mood.

I looked back at him. Amazed at his effort. " Marcell " I found myself about to thank him but I stopped cause he was right. I would be thanking him everyday.

"Go on over and sit " I walked to the sectional to sit down. He grabbed 2 glasses , then popped the champagne bottle. He poured me one then him.

" Why do you continue to go out your way for me? " I asked him once he sat next to me with the drinks

" Why do you continue to go out your way for me? " I asked him once he sat next to me with the drinks. I took one from him and brought it to my lips. It was chilled and tasted sweet as I swallowed my first sip.

" Like I told you before. As a person you have your own. I know you don't need me. Everything you see in this room I know you can do for yourself. I get it. You deserve it though. To come home to something nice, since you been on the giving end for so long. Its time for you to receive it. "

" Im not use to someone being romantic towards me. It makes me nervous. " I sat the empty glass on the table. " I really like you Marcell. I really appreciate all you have done for me."

" I know you use to niggas wiping out they dick the first chance they get. With me I wanted to bond with you first before anything. " He explained.

" We bonded pretty well if you ask me. " I teased just a little. He looked handsome sitting right here. I leaned down to unhook my heels, then slid them off. " You mind? '" I motioned towards his lap. When he gave me the okay I lifted my dress a little bit as I climbed unto him.

A few seconds went by of us just staring at each other. He really was handsome. God took his sweet time with this man. He was by far the sexiest if you ask me. and if you know my past. That's saying a lot. I took his hands that were by his side and placed them on my hip.

He looked at me in admiration. Like I was fragile , delicate and that turned me on even more. I ran my thumb down the side of his face, then across his lips. I felt myself getting wet from being this close to him.

He ran his hands up and down my side causing my body to shutter. When he ran his hands up he didn't stop half way, he went up higher and higher each time. I spread my legs a little father making my lower body dip into him. My pussy sat right on him. I grinded downward. He was hard under me and from what I could tell. He was huge.

I grinded again this time creating a slow motion. By now one of his hand was behind my neck guiding my face down to his. I moaned low as I our faces got closer together. Our lips finally connected. It started as a soft slow kiss , then gradually the force increase in both of us wanting more. I sat up then slid off my dress as he popped off my bra. My breast dropped a little due to being free. He shifted himself where he could place kisses down my neck.

He took a breast in each hand massaging them, then placed his thumb on my nipples then circled them. I threw my head back at his touch. It had been so long since I felt something like this. I felt his mouth take one in, he tongue danced around my bud then sucked gently. Then he gave the other one the same treatment.

" Sit up " I breathed out. He sat up then I rose his shirt above his head then through it over the couch. I leaned down and kissed him once again. He flipped us over on the chair and place my leg over the chair so he could get in between them easily. The only thing that separated him and my pussy was my green lacy thongs, but those was snatched off of me once he got settled.

He took his finger and ran it down my soaking lips, parting them slightly. Without warning he slipped his fingers inside. I clenched out of reflex. I bit my lip as he added another finger. He stroked me in and out slowly, torturing me. His finger curled slightly as he went in.

I moaned as he did a come here motion on my g-spot. My body shook from pleasure. Once he found his rhythm he place his thumb on my clit & did a slow circle motion. My body was on fire from him waking things inside me I haven't felt in a long time.

" P-Please " I moaned out. As if I wasn't expecting more he sped up a tad bit faster. I screamed out his name as I felt juices flow out of me rapidly. My hips moved upwards and more came shooting out.

" Mhmmm " He groaned with hooded eyes. He kept up speed as I rode out the orgasm. I felt myself relax as he took his fingers out and sucked on them. Oh so he that type of nasty. I said to myself. I sat up on my elbows.

" Lay back down " He instructed as he stood and stripped out of his pants. I laid back down, He took my leg off the side of that chair down and turned my body the short way. My back was down on the seats and he held my legs up so I wouldn't slide off.

I closed my eyes. while he got me settled. I felt my legs being raised and spread. I moaned as I felt his tongue lick my clit. He pushed my legs back where my knees were touching my stomach. Then I felt him licking me again. Lapping up my juices from before. I could hear wet noises as he sucked on my clit then licked down into my hole.

" Shit " I whispered as he ate me out. My eyes damn near rolled in the back of my head. Not long I felt that familiar ting in my stomach. I knew I was about to cum. and I did. I held his head with one hand and cover my mouth with the other so I wouldn't be so loud. I didn't want to moan too much but I couldn't help it. I did the best I could keeping it down as I finished my second orgasm.

Next thing I know he scooped me from up off the couch. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He planted a kiss on my lips as he carried me outside on the patio to the railing. By now it was completely dark except for the flicker lights of the candles. I wrapped my arms around his neck for extra support.

He leaned down and kissed me again once I was settled comfortably on the railing. His head was rubbing me. He aligned it with my opening and slid in. " Fuckk " I moaned into his shoulder.. He was way bigger than I thought. I gritted my teeth as he went deeper. He sat there for a second letting me get use to him.

He moved himself in and out in a slow pace. I bit my lip hard to contain all the curse words I really wanted to say. He hiked my legs up a little farther and added force to his stroke. He sped up with each one and now he was killing my shit. My heart beated fast as he rearranged my gut. My nails dug into his skin as I hummed into his shoulder.

" Let that shit out" he whispered in my ear.

So I did, I sang like a canary as he fucked me. All you could hear was the ocean waves, his nuts hitting my clit and my moans. Im pretty sure whoever was down there could hear me but I no longer gave a fuck. I been waiting on this shit for months. & I was enjoying every bit of it. . .