12

Kaz

Imma free man, damn this shit feels good. I glanced over at P going to her car. I watched her pull off then continued my conversation. She aint about to ruin my mood with her bitchy ways right now. She said we were good so we good until I get home. Gray walked up behind me and tapped my shoulder. He motioned for me to step to the side. " Thanks for sticking with me man - " I started.

" S-she knows something. " Gray interrupted me. I stood there trying to understand what he was saying.

" The fuck you talking bout bruh? "

" Kaysia is looking into that C.O bitch you were fucking. " He gritted trying not to cause a scene.

Shit! Shit! Shit !. I walked back over to guys letting them know I was heading out and Ill catch them at the hotel that they staying at. We dapped then they left. Gray walked off I followed behind him. We made it to his car. He unlocked it then we got inside. The silence was heavy. " the fuck you over there mad for this my problem" I teased him to lighten the mood.

" I basically lied to kaysia face , FOR YOU! " he seethed out in anger.

" So?" I shrugged my shoulders

" So!? Nigga she trusts me and I just broke that for yo ungrateful ass! " He ranted

He just having a temper tantrum so imma let his ass mope " What we go do?" I asked instead.

" We?" he cranked the car " We. Aint doing a damn thing. You on the other hand man its time to come clean cause if you don't. Yo side piece goes snitch being that she the reason Kaysia suspicious in the first fucking place or Kaysia go find out on her own. Be a man for once in your life. Own up to it. Get the shit out of the way" he explained driving through traffic.

" Na " I shook my head. He looked over at me like I was crazy but I just ignored his gaze.

" You know what? Don't say I didn't warn you. She done forgave you for being rough with her, She literally just forgave the drugs and the way you spoke to her. This time you aint go be so lucky "

" Yeah ight "

Kaysia aint stupid enough to leave me for good. She can get mad. She can take a few days for her self but leaving me? never. Ill leave her ass if she plays with me though. Gray drove in silence then dropped me off to the first home me and P got together. Her car was here so I jogged up the steps. Then let myself in. " don't yo ass move " she stood there waiting on me to come in.

" Man whatchu talkin bout " She walked up to me but I shoved her out my way causing her to hit the wall and fall. " See man you aint have to allat falling out shit. you do too much." I walked into the kitchen leaving her there. I looked around the black and silver interior. She had it redone to her dream kitchen while I was away. It looked good. I opened the fridge then pulled out the fruit punch minute maid. I tossed the top to the side and look it to the head.

" Who is that C.O bitch Kaz? " P asked walking into the kitchen. I closed the carton, burped then put it back in the fridge.

" Why are you questioning me and shit P? You trust me right? so why are you starting shit?" I licked my lips. then walked towards the hallway. P stood there blocking the entrance. I felt myself getting heated. "Move!" I said as calmly as I could.

" Not until you tell me who she is ! " she yelled. Before I knew it I snatched her up by her throat then shoved her to the wall next to her. I squeezed her throat tightly. She scratched my hands and my arms trying to loosen my grip.

" Y-youre h-hurting M-m-me " she gasped out. All I could see was red as I slammed her body against the wall before dropping her. I walked to the Livingroom leaving her to cough and shit. She was so fucking dramatic for no reason. I sat down on the chair and turned on the tv. I went quiet for a second then I heard her breathing hard , crying. " you annoying sweetheart "

" Get Out! " she screamed with the little voice she had left. I looked at her then looked back at the tv.

" Ight den" she said leaving me there heading upstairs. I was watching tv for a minute when I got a call from my corner boys. Apparently it was a shoot out. and the niggas that shot were in Khali lil group. Im so tired of this nigga. I went upstairs to the guest room to change out of my suit. Once dressed I grabbed her keys then headed out. Kaysia go be ight. Ill just give her ass some space.