30

Authors Note { Skip if you are caught up with the story } - RECAP . Just so you wont have to read last couple chapters.

Here we go : So boom , Kaysia finally let Kaz go and moved on once she felt like she did all she could do for his lying, cheating ass. Who just so happen to have a baby on the way. She also filed for divorce that he will not sign , well maybe he will now since Vice jacked his ass up for shooting at her crib. Little did he know he pushed Marcell to pop the girlfriend question on their vacation in FIJI . . .

On to the story

Kaysia

I brought my hands up to cover my face so he couldn't see the tears swell in my eyes. I have never in my life experienced anything like this. No one has ever made this amount of effort to just be a girlfriend. I blinked away the tears watching the smoke fade away from the sky. From the corner of my eye I could see the anxious look on his face. I felt my palms getting wet from my tears that I failed miserably to hold in. I couldn't find my voice. In my head I said yes about 30 times already but my mouth felt to heavy to move. .

I swollowed the lump in my throat, then wiped my tears with shaky hands. " Y-yes , Yes ill be your girlfriend " The small crowd of people that had surrounded us clapped in joy. They didn't even know what the hell was going on. They heard me say yes then started cheering.

He took my hand and squeezed it gently. ' You had me worried " Marcell said to me as the crowd dispersed.

I fanned myself for a little air. " Woo. I was caught off guard just then. I really wasn't expecting that."

" Yeah? My bad I aint - " He started to say..

" No no no. Its fine it wasn't too much. I really like it. Its just no one has ever really done something that big for me. " I tucked a loose strand behind my ear. " Lets go swim ? " I nodded my head towards the ocean.

We quickly got undressed from our cover ups and ran to the cool, salty water. The sun was starting to set as we splashed water around. All in all it was nothing but a good time with him. He took my mind off things. & that's a good thing, right?

He scooped me up in his arms, then planted a soft wet kiss unto my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him deeper. He groaned , I bit his lip then sucked on it gently. I pulled my head back before we do a little too much in public. " I could get use to this Mr. Marcell. "

We swam for a little while longer then took it on inside for the night. We washed off from the days events. I really wanted to stay in with him tonight. So that's what we did. We played around the room. I cooked dinner for him. Since he has been so sweet to me.

The next morning I woke up to his arms around me in a cuddle. It felt nice. I felt secure. He was comforting. I yawned, moving his arm from around my waist so I could go get ready for the day.

I wrapped the towel around my wet body and walked to the sink to brush my teeth. I began brushing from back to front and front to back. I stuck my toothbrush under the running water to rise out the used paste. I don't know why I do it. It just feels better to do teeth first. & my tongue last with fresh paste. The bristles expertly scrubbed my morning breath away.

I finished up dressing for the day. When I walked out the bathroom. Marcell was standing there about to knock. I jumped at the sight of seeing him. " Shit! "

" Damn, my bad. " He apologized. He stepped back out the way letting me out. I sat my dirty clothes in the hamper.

" You good " I said awkwardly.

" Um im finna go shower, you go be okay in here for a minute? "

" Yeah , yeah , go ahead. Im not ready yet. I should be in 20. " He closed the door behind him. I squirted lotion on my hand then massaged it in my skin all over. All I have to do now is redo my hair and some natural make-up.

An half an hour later we were both dressed. Ready to go. I walked out of the room with him following behind me. Once the door was secured, he took my hand and lead me to our ride that was out front. He said today was the day I get to pick something to do since he basically planned the whole trip. I decided on a water tour with the sea animals.

When we got to the docks and got prepped on the rules I was more than ready to get started.

" Eeek " I squealed as the sea turtle swam past my leg. Marcell smiled down at my excitement.

The sun was beaming hard on our backs but the cool of the water made up for it as we played with the creatures. The guide came back every once in a while to check on us.

We were now sitting in the water with our drinks. Him an sprite and me a strawberry mango daiquiri.

" Yeah I thought you was cute at the party too "I sipped my drink to hide my blush.

" Oh yeah? That's wassup. I didn't want to come on strong because I knew you were married " he explained to me.

" Honestly, im glad our relationship went the way it did. You saw I wasn't ready and didn't stick the moves on me until I told you I was interested. "

The rest of the carried on at a slow pace. We played in the water all day. When night fell. We went to freshen up for dinner. Long story short. Our night was wonderful.