6

Kaz

A nigga finally free.

No more being in that hell hole being watched every second of the day. I wasn't expecting P to put it down on a nigga like that. No cap she fucked a nigga good as fuck. That C.O bitch could neva. Speaking of that hoe she the reason I got out early. She wanted to fuck, I wanted to be released on good behavior. I finally let her ass get a nut since that was going to be my last time fucking dat broad. I hoped she enjoyed that shit cause that's it. Anyways she put in a good word Friday morning. She requested that I be released until my last court date which I knew I was go be free either way. They asses fell for it so here I was in my kitchen with my fine ass wife while she cooked breakfast for a nigga.

" Blueberry or Strawberries on top of ya pancakes bae?" she asked bringing me out my thoughts.

" Boffum with some of ya nut on top" I bit my lip and watch her blushed under my gaze. She walked to the fridge and pulled out the fruit with a can of whip cream. I smacked my teeth. " I wanted ya nut P not that artificial shit outta can " I faked a pout.

" That's all you getting right now. We got a flight to catch in an hour so hurry up & eat " she sat the hot plate in front of me. I was already showered and dressed. she left me to eat. So she could finish putting on clothes.

A few hours later ..

I held her hand as we walked through MIAMI airport. She looked good as always leading the way. P slid on her shades as we stepped out into the scorching heat. Hell, I said fuck mines a nigga wanna feel the sun. Her taxi pulled up and we hopped in the back. She told me we didn't need to pack because she had already put my closet together. I took in her appearance as we drove towards her house. Her face glowed. No signs of stress at all. I knew she could handle it. Unless she hiding that shit well. " I sunt a text to Vice he said he go meet us here. " P said looking down at her phone. I nodded then sat back & enjoyed the ride. We pulled up along this nice ass beach house. I hopped out then jogged to the other side & opened the door for her to get out." okay gentleman keep it up imma suck that dick right here and now" she teased as she walked up to the house. I closed the door, tipped the driver then followed behind her " Dassa bet?" I asked

" Issa joke " she laughed and walked inside

" Yo ass better stop playing for real " She walked into another part of the house as I checked out her living room. This shit iced tf out. I cant even flex on my baby. Ha, ass was doing the damn thing. The sound of her doorbell brought me back to reality. I adjusted my watch as I walked towards the glass door. There stood Vice &; his old lady. She was bad as fuck, but ain't nobody got shit on my wife. I opened it to let them in. Vice was dressed in a suit like always. " Big dawg, How it feels to be a free man?' He dapped me up as his girl nodded and went to find P.

" Good to be home man. " I said. Vince waited until his girl was long gone before his smile dropped & he glared at me hard. " nigga the fuck you got going on. "

I threw my hands up in surrender " whatchu mean man?"

" Do I look stupid to you?" he challenged me. Vice was smart. He had eyes and ears everywhere. It was the truth I didn't know exactly what he meant. I had got into a lot of shit while I was away so it could be anything. I smiled challenging him back " you go have to do a lot better with that tryna scare me shit. I'm not that Lil kid anymore Vince"

Just in time, the ladies walked back in with a glass in their hands laughing. Vice gave me a it aint overlook and I was looking forward to it. Hell, I aint no lil nigga he can talk to any kind of way. I got my own shit. He cleared his throat and motioned towards P. " Your wife, is a natural-born when it comes to handling the business. In two years she made over 300 million worth of profits and negotiated deals with clients that you yourself were trying to get. " Vice bragged. I could tell he looked at her like a daughter. Making me feel guilty once again. Shrugging that shit off I walked over to her and kissed her deep. I was proud of her. I knew she could do it. P blushed under my gaze. I ran my finger along her cheek. " Im proud of you P. "

I stepped back and looked between her, vice, and his wife. " so this nigga Khali. What's the plan to get rid of his ass. " My body heated up in anger at the memory of how he made me take his bid fa killin that girl. He was family. Despite the little shit, he did that pissed me off. I never would've done that shit to him.

" Well logically, " P spoke up." Going for him now wouldn't be the right move ." She explained before taking a sip of her wine.

I looked up at her hoping she was joking " why the fuck not!" I gritted. P rolled her eyes at my attitude.

" With you getting out early threw everything off. I - " she rambled to find the words.

I scoffed " Fuck that. I have been waiting for years to do this nigga dirty. Im home now so im taking back over as of now. Obviously, you weren't successful. So we doing it my way!" I yelled. Anger flushed my body. I'm not hearing that we gotta wait shit. P looked like she was seconds away from crumbling.

" My way is what got yo ungrateful ass this far. You want to take over finding & handling your cousin then fine. But you not just finna come in and destroy the shit I built. But I want you to hear me and hear me well " She said taking a few steps towards me. Grabbing my chin forcing me to look down at her cold eyes. " You on your own. You fuck up, you deal with the consequences. " She let my chin go and walked out of the house leaving me dumbfounded. Vince followed behind. It was just me and vince left in the living room. He shook his head, laughed then walked out of the house.

Damn, shit has changed. She done became dangerous. and now she got to go ..

AN :

Valerie Vixen is played as Eva Marcille

( I don't own copyrights to these photos ) 💕