32

Kaysia

After a few days living with marcell I settled in really well. He was my personal alarm clock. Every morning before work he wake me up with a kiss to my forehead. He was just so sweet with me. He never made me feel like I was a burden to him or whatever he had going on. & I loved it. After the kiss we both will share the bathroom getting dressed for work. Then ill make a small breakfast for us to share before her left. But today was an off day for me. So I got up earlier than usual to serve him breakfast in bed,

I was damn near finished. The only thing left to add to his plate was his favorite fruit. Strawberries. I sat everything neat on the tray then carried it to the room where he slept. I sat it down on the dresser. Then tip toed over to his bedside. His lips were slightly parted as he snored softly. I leaned my body down , puckered my lips then kissed his temple, He stirred so moved to his forehead , then his nose, and finally his lips.

" Good morning baby " I pulled back and said. He tapped my thigh signaling to climb on top of him. So I did so. Once I was comfortable. He reached behind me and rubbed my cheeks.

" Good morning " He grabbed my waist then grinded me on his morning wood.

I blushed " No no no no, I got something for you. "

He held his hands up so I could move. I took the chance while I could. He sat up while I got the tray. He smiled once he seen the food. " Oh word? " he cheesed.

I bit my lips. " I haven't cooked in a while so I hope you like it. Um, I showered already so the bathroom is yours. Um, yeah , enjoy " I stuttered. He took it then dug in.

While he ate I decided to clean up then check the mail. The little dishes and mess I made only took only 15 minutes to do. So now here I was outside getting the letters. The last one I grabbed had my name on it. Which struck my curiosity because i wasn't expecting anything.

I skipped back into the house , back into the kitchen. I sat his mail aside. Then held mine. The envelope felt light in my hands. I took the tip and ripped it open. The papers are folded neat and secured.

I was just about to unfold it when marcell decided to join me. " Thank you for breakfast baby " I sat it on the counter

I looked at his clothes. " Why you aint dressed? "

He wrapped his arms around me , and planted a kiss on my lips. " I had one more thing I got to do first. " He whispered in my ear. He took my lobe into his mouth , then bit it gently. His lips kissed down my neck causing me to catch chills.

His hands massaged my booty. One hand on each cheek . I bit my lip to hold in a moan. From my booty the tease the rim of my pants. One of them dipped inside my panties, rubbing my pearl in the process. " Read your mail for me . . " He said to me. I reached back to grab the papers.

In one swift motion he dropped down to his knees pulling my tights down as well. " Mar- Marcell "

" Read it out " He said in a low tone as he took one of my legs out , putting that leg over his shoulder. Whole time im anticipating his next move. Until he squeezed my ass hard with his other hand.

I cleared my throat and unfolded the paper and read aloud.

" Due to the fact that your Ad in the news paper . Ooshitt " I moaned as he licked my clit slowly. " - 30 days ago , we hear by announce that your marriage is now null and void by the state of Miami "

I couldn't even finish the letter about what next steps I need to take. In my head I was jumping for joy but right now. Right now , I was moaning from all the pleasure I was receiving.

" You divorced now baby? " He said against my pussy. Each vibration of everyone against my skin my me even more excited than the other.

" Yes ! oh fuck yes " I took my hand and placed it on the back of his head. Then grinded my cat on his tongue.

" Mhmm " He said , voice muffled by my movements.

I felt my nut getting slower with each sway of my hips. My leg started to shake. I let out one last moan as i came undone into his mouth. I felt insecure the minute I did it. But before I had the chance to show it he had popped back up with my cream on his little beard that was growing. I brought his face down to mine. I kissed him, tasting my juices. At this point I was glad I drink a lot of water caus ei tasted pretty damn good.

" Congratulations baby. " he said to me , bringing me out my thoughts

I smiled and shoved him out of the kitchen. He was late for work at this point. But I don't think he gave a damn.

Authors Note : !!!!

This set of updates are the LAST UPDATES FOR THIS BOOK! . Yes! its coming too and bitter sweet end. I feel like there is no point in dragging it on honestly.. Its not quite finished , giving these next couple of chapter but yeah...