4

Kaz

I put her legs over her head as I stroked her pussy hard & deep. The sounds of her juices & our bodies echoed off the prison room walls. I put my hands on the back of her thighs and pushed them down towards her chest. She was moaning crazy while I did what I do best. She tried to push me away but failed as I gave her nothing but dick. " Shit!" she screamed.

" Shut up man!' I hissed through gritted teeth. I already ain't have no business fucking this girl. Especially in the visitation room where I'm supposed to be meeting my lawyer. My dick wasn't even all the way hard for this hoe & she acting like I'm killin her or sum. I kept on stroking occasionally rolling my eyes at her extra ass.

" I-m finna come " Oh hell na. I pulled my dick out just before she had the chance to release. She laid there with a sour face as I slipped back on my jumpsuit.

" So that's it? I cant get mines?" She said bitterly as she got dressed.

" You asked for dick, not a nut " I shrugged my shoulders waiting for her to dismiss herself. She cursed under her breath. Mad as hell for no fuckin reason. I knew I had to cut her off soon. She getting too wild for me.

I made my way around the table & sat down. When she was done she glanced at me once more before saying " Youll regret this ". She then pressed the Red button by the door, buzzing herself out.

About 15 minutes by when Gray walked into the locked room. Like always he was wearing a suit. He nodded, unbuttoned his jacket the sat opposite of me. " Kaz "

" Gray," I said in a bored tone.

He sniffed, then sniffed again. He looked at me with his eyebrow raised. " Kaz, what are you fucking doing man? "

I shrugged not in the mood to listen to his judgemental ass. " Its just pussy, get some"

" And your ass is just married! Speaking of your wife. She is worried sick about you & this is what you been in here doing? "

At the mentioning of my wife I flinched. " What's done is done. Now, what was the meeting about yesterday? "

He gritted his teeth together. I could tell I struck a nerve and his ass had more to say but ion wanna hear it to be honest. " Well while you in here being a jackass. Your wife is out there making moves. She has gained you more connections in France & China. & she has eyes on Khali as well" He stated proudly.

" How in the hell was she able to get the french on board. I have been trying to get they asses for years " I asked myself.

" Kaysia out there doing her thing. You should be proud of her. but instead, you in here fucking off on her like she some random broad in the streets. " He argued. Why is he so defensive of her all of a sudden.

I smacked my teeth not showing him that I know what he was saying was the truth. " so what? You got a crush on what's mine now. Maybe yo ass the reason why she ain't been to see a nigga"

He gave me a dumbfounded look, shook his head, laugh and stood up. " No, she haven't been here because she out there handling YOUR business. While you in here doing god knows what. She's out there worrying about your ass. Tryna make shit right for you. and the fact you acting this way shows how much your stupid ass is grateful for her putting her life in jeopardy. Oh yeah your dumb ass gets out in two weeks "

He stood up and slid back on his jacket. Then fixed his watch. Then started walking towards the door " Oh yeah, If i was interested in your wife Ill treat her much better than you, Your trifling ass lucky I'm gay"

The door slammed shut after him. I can't even be mad at him. I laughed. Gray finally showing some balls. In all the years I've known kid he always held his composure. Especially when I was acting a ass. But can't help ut to feel a pang of regret knowing P out there handling shit.

A guard walked in with handcuffs and shackles. I stood up and cooperated as he locked me back up. The walk back down to my cell was a long one.

" Door 65 !" the guard shouted. They buzzed my cell door open. The guard shoved me inside after he took off the cuffs. 

I sat on my bunk while rubbin my wrists. I get out in two weeks huh? I smiled. Can't wait to stunt on hoes. Go out get high as shit, Get lit as fuck.

" Yo boss, " Canon said from outside my cell. I got up and walked to the cell door.

" New shipment came in. Pablo & his clique wives were able to sneak some shit in. " Canon explained.

" Ight bet tell yall lil bitches yall got in here to keep an eye out. & look for more recruits. "

He nodded and walked off. See I have been doin some type of work in here. This is the thing. New guys come in here. Most of them new jailbait. So they dont know the ropes. They dont know who beefing with who. So, therefore, they need protection.

Not only do they need protection. they need supplies. By a few months in their family forget bout their ass. So they come up with bargains with Canon. and Canon makes the bargains difficult to maintain so then instead of playing him back in coffee, noodles, or soap they pay him in ass. Before you know it. It's a whole little ring of faggots who give they ass up for supplies & protection.

( An: This really does happen in prison. Guys come in needing things so tabs are created. When it gets to where they can no longer pay them back. They sleep with the dudes they owe. These men's families really do forget about them. Forcing them to find another way to survive. )

Where I come in at is, Canon gets his " lost boys " to get people who family that still visit to smuggle in drugs. How? okay, so the basic procedure to getting process they check you for drug in ya ass. So we came up with the wives smuggle them in that way. They smuggle them in. Canon collects it from his boys, gives them " rewards" then bring it to me. I sell them. I get paid. He gets paid.

I'll be damned if I let a nigga bend me over for a honey bun. bitch ill starve & rot away. On a serious note. this shit sad. I see what these guys go through just to eat. But what can I do? Feed all they asses for free? naw it dont work like that there now. You gotcho ass in here by yourself. You fend for yourself.

💕