25

Kaysia

These past couple days went by fast. It was the day we leave from the trip and one more closer until im free from this marriage. I zipped my suitcase and let out a breath. I still don't know where we are going. He wants to keep it a little secret. So therefore I packed a little bit of everything. Hence, all the effort I put into closing the damn bag.

Since the shoot out. My things were moved over here to Marcell's house into his guest room where I was sleeping. Just to give us a little space before we leave since we will be together the whole time. Also , cause I don't think I can keep my hands to myself. God took his time with that man. Whew.

" What you up here thinking about that got you spaced out " He said from the door. I turned seeing him leaning against it. He had on a tee shirt with some gym shorts. Something comfortable. I cleared my throat then spun back around facing my bag to hide my blush. " Nothing , just had a hard time zipping up" I said , which was partially true.

He asked did I need help with anything else, but I assured him I had it. He excused himself leaving me alone in the room again. My mind paced back & forth with thoughts of the shooting. Would I be dead if I didn't train for it? I shook the negative things out and start thinking about this trip. The more I did the more excited I felt. I knew it would be good vibes.

An hour later I was showered and dressed in some stacked blue jean pants that Val hand made herself, an fitted white tee with my Louie sandals. I kept it simple for the flight. Didn't want to be too uncomfortable.

" Hey, your bags are in the trunk. The only thing we are waiting on is you " He walked up to me pulling me in a deep hug. He leaned back and kissed my forehead.

" Well, im fully ready to go " I smiled up at him

" Okay, let's go. Ladies first. " He walked over to the door to open it. I walked out into the hot sun. The sky was clear, blue with the perfect amount of wind. I walked over to his car, got in & situated while he locked up his home.

I pushed the button to start the car up so I could feel some air. It didn't take him long to finish up. He hopped inside, put the car in drive, and left the premises.

( Short short short chapter .. )