9

AN: You guys comments GIVE ME LIFE! Whether its on the first book or intimacy I love & appreciate all of it. I do this for fun, never really thought they would get so many reads. That's all because of you guys. I appreciate it. Seriously!

Kaz ( dumbass lmfao }

24 hours earlier

I slammed the door to P crib as I walked out ha house. Hope that shit breaks. She really getting on my fucking nerves right now. Yesterday when I left I went to my old guys to get some intel. They hit me back asap saying that nigga just so happen to be in Miami. So I sat some shit up once I found out exactly where this nigga go be. He had this shit coming for a long time.

Everyone preaching it aint the right time or im not ready. Bitch I been doing this shit for years I know what the fuck im doing.

" Whatever happens, that's on you" I heard P voice in my head.

" Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" I screamed hit myself in the face. Im losing it. My mind has been in overdrive since I came home. I get angry so quickly and its like I know im doing it, I feel my anger. yet I cant control this shit. Someone else takes over.

I angrily opened the glove compartment and pulled out the bag of pills I snuck from prison. With shaky hands I opened the bag and pulled 2 out. Then I popped each one open into my hand then sniffed the contents up my nose. The burning sensation causes me to groan in pain but the rush that came right after was worth it.

Pinching my nose I sniffed again then pulled the mirror down to check my face. Once clean I cranked the car then pulled off. The city lights passed by in a blur as I was going damn near 100 on the dash. I made it to my destination to scope out shit.

This was a solo mission. Ion need nobody else. Khali aint shit , he ain't been shit & never will be. Still that lost ass nigga who aint got shit for himself.

I sat there all night watching to see who came in and out of the house. It was a car outside but that was it. From then on I knew this shit was go be easy. Now I headed to the nearest motel then went inside to take a nap.

When I woke up. I woke up to a text from Vice askin was I coming over today for his son arrival he had sunt it earlier round 12 it was now 6pm the sun was setting.. I looked at that shit & laughed. He acting like a lil bitch as well so now imma treat him like one. I thought we were better than that. Hell since P been under his ass he done got soft. & ion got time for that shit.

I got up, threw on some clothes, put my guns and shit on my hip then I was ready to do this shit. The drugs had worn off. Being that I stayed up all night until early this morning.

I pulled back up to the spot to scope it out once again. No one came out or in & that same car was there. I checked my gun to make sure it was loaded.

I got out looking around for anyone walking by. I walked cross the street then ducked on the side of the car so I wouldn't be seen as I crept to the back. The house was a shotgun house so I know I'll be coming in the kitchen from the back door. I peeped into whats suppose to be the bedroom window. No one was in there but the hall light was on. and I could hear a tv playing from inside. " someone in this bitch " I said to myself.

I pulled out my gun then cocked it so it could be ready. I stepped into the back yard but then stepped back. keeping my eye open for any movement. When I was sure it was clear I slipped around the corner then made my way up the concrete steps. I brought my foot up and kicked the door in making it but open.

Shots went off.

not from me but from whoever was inside.

My body jolted from left to right while I was getting rained on my bullets. I fell back down the steps hitting the ground hard. The smell of dirty and blood made me cough hard as I tried to breathe. The shooting had stopped. No one came out. I laid there for what seemed like hours. The sound of the ambulance could be heard in the distance. My body gave up on me as I tried to stay conscious.

A few hours later, Present time.

When I woke up I jumped up causing the machine to beep loudly. The needles stung as I pulled them out of my arm. I heard someone walk in and scream " Kaz ! stop! youre hurting yourself! " it was P once again tryna calm me down. What part that she cant don't she understand. My chest heaved as I tried to stand but was grabbed by the nurses , and forced back on the bed. My eyes found P as she stood in the corner crying begging me to stop. Another nurse walked into the room with a needle. With one poke my body stops fighting and a deep sleep took over me.

AN: okay short I know but I had to fill you guys in on what happened. If you are a kaz fan don't hate me.