34

Kaysia

3 Years later

" Its a boy ! " Kema yelled as she cut her cake to reveal her babies gender.

Yep, " Mrs. I dont want kids " Finally wanted some. She was now 8 months pregnant. She wanted to wait until around her due date to reveal it. Then after the baby is born she wants him to be showered with gifts when he here.

" I knew it " Vice screamed from beside her. Everyone was all smiles today and I was grateful for that

After Kaz's death. Everyone sulked around for a while from loosing him. Even though he was a ass he always brought good energy. It was 6 months after that things started to go back to normal. His baby was born healthy. She quit being a CO then turned her life around.

I will never feel comfortable going around her and the kid but I wish them the best.

Valerie and I deal with cardi b went through with no problems. She loved every piece! Even performed in one of them on the Hip Hop Awards. We had front row seats. It was a great night, We had deal offers from a lot of people after that. Trina , Mulatto , Saweetie , Rupaul as well. Money was coming in faithfully to the point where i was ready to sit down and let it stack its self.

Chad went from my Production Manager to my Building manager. He ran my entire store with me doing pop ups twice a month. He always say thank you to me from saving him from that dark place. Each time I tell him to pass it on. . Help someone else that you see potential in.

Valerie is doing well herself. She is now married with triplets from Omarion. They are just the cutest. She post them in kiddie clothes she made for them. Matter of fact , that's her next project and clothing line for kids. She asked did I want to be apart but I bowed out. They had they bumps and bruises just like the rest of us. Yet they stuck it out. I was really happy for her.

Mr.Gray , My beloved friend. He was dating the security guard that was on my detail. He finally got him to come out , to be proud of who he is.

Last but not least , Marcell and I ..

Are doing wonderful

No we aren't married , Kids aren't brought up just yet. However we are living our best life. Traveling when he can. Making memories. He gave me time to grieve. & didn't judge me for one moment. I can honestly say that im happy. He makes me happy , along with seeing my friends be successful.

These past Is damn near going on 30 now. I went from being a proud hoe who didn't care about anyone but myself. Slutting myself out just for enjoyment. To becoming a woman who realized that she was wrong in a lot of ways. Who did her best trying to correct them. True enough, I got burned on multiple occasions , my Karma i call it but I took my L's. Now? Now? cant nobody tell me nothing about anything! If you asked me did i see myself here years ago I wouldn't be able to tell you.

All in all , im grateful for my progress.

I looked around the room at everybody smiling and getting along. Eating foods , drinking drinks. It was a breath of fresh air for me honestly

All good vibes...

The end !!

Dun Dun Dun Dunnnn !! the Toot it and boot it series is now complete. Thank you all for being patient with my slow ass. To all my Kaz fans? I am truly sorry. I hope you guys enjoyed it.. . . Anywho. I love you all.

Share this book to your friends, family, someone who is looking for a decent read.

Happy Late Halloween Guys !

Oh Yeah . Excuse any spelling mistakes. These chapters haven't been edited just yet. . .