7

Kaysia

Did he really just do that. Did this nigga have the nerve to try to lil girl me? I hands gripped the steering wheel tightly causing my knuckles to ache as I drove around Miami deep in my thought. I seriously understand him wanting to get revenge right now. But that will automatically make him first suspect. and I honestly don't know if I cant handle another 2 years. Hell, this time it may be life. I mean I showed him I was willing to ride for him the first time. I'm not about to keep proving myself to a nigga who don't even care.

Kaz has a bad temper everyone knows it. But today it seemed. Different. Maybe I could be trippen about it.

Standing up to him nerve-wracking. I know I was walking on thin ice. Hell I was scared as hell to speak my mind about it. Because I never really fought him on anything in this nature. This was his territory & he was used to running it his way. Shit wasn't the same anymore. I worked hard to get everything in line. While doing so protecting my identity as well in the process.

My phone rang for the 10th time in the cupholder. It was him for sure. My ass don't have anything left to say. I said what I meant & I meant what I said. He can do whatever to khali. If he get caught then his ass is grass. From here on out Khali is no longer my problem. Its not like he was from the beginning.

I drove around for hours before I decided to take it back in. When I got home the lights were on so I knew he was here. After locking up the car I walked inside going to my room ignoring his ass while he sat in the living room watching tv. He turned it off when he heard me come inside. " P " he called out to me as I went into my room. He stood at my door watching me take off my shoes.

" P, I'm sorry," He said in a low voice

" Kaz i don't care. Khali is officially not my problem so deal with it any way you see fit. "

" No I shouldn't have spazzed on you like that " he explained

" you damn right, shits over now. It is what it is. Im not mad. Everything is good "

With that I went into my bathroom to shower and get ready for bed. when I came out he was gone. Apart of me felt sad cause I said I was okay & the situation was dead. So why the fuck did he leave? Oh well I told myself. As I got comfortable in my sheets it didn't take long for my eyes to get heavy.

I felt my legs being open. and a cool breathe on my clit. I shut my legs out of reflex but they were pried back open. His tongue slid along my slit in a slow pattern making my eyes open wide. " Kaz " I called out but he groaned for me to not stop him. He gently sucked on me making my body hot with need. He began licking and sucking on a rhythm that i couldn't keep up with. All i know is that it felt good. Shit it felt great as he slurped on my pussy. I could stop myself as I grabbed his head holding it in place as I fuck his face slow. " Mhmm " the vibrations of his voice made a ripped of ecstasy burst from inside me. He held my thighs down as he ate me through my orgasms. I tapped his head so he could move. He rose up slowly licking the rest of my juices off his lips. " What you doing today?" he asked watching me sit up.

" What I normally do when I'm here, work." I yawned then threw my feet off the bed letting them touch the soft carpet. " Why you ask?"

" Cause you need to take a break and let me handle it for now" he suggested. I looked back at him like he was crazy.

" So what, now that you home you want to just take over without knowing what you dealing with?" He looked at me then shrugged

" Pretty much P, Im home now so .."

I scoffed then got out of bed to get some clothes for the day. He had some nerves. My gut telling me to not let him take over. But on the other hand, it is his organization. This is my chance to get out for good & work on my business and my business alone. " No Kaz." I heard myself say. He rose from the bed with his nostrils glaring. He was turning red by the minute.

He paced around the room without saying much. I tuned him out while I was trying to find my sandals that would make this outfit pop. I had the jewelry already laid out.

" P, I'm really trying not to spaz right now - " He started

" Kaz I don't give a fuck what you trying not to do. " I interrupted, but then continued " Im not trying to take yo shit away from you. It's just not the right time -"

" God Damn it Kaysia! " he yelled from by the dresser. He slammed his hand on it cause it to echo around the room. I stood there looking at him like he lost his rabbit as mind.

" Im not your enemy Kaz! im only tryna look out for you! " I screamed back at him. " I don't know what little pissy ass attitude you picked up when you were away but yo ass need to that shit down a notch or I swear to god !-"

" You swear to god what," he said walking towards me. The air was thick with tension. He seemed so far away at first. Yet, now he was towering over me. I gulped deeply leveling out my breath. "K-kaz "

He lifted my head where my eyes could meet his. Then he gripped my chin hard as he held it in place. " As of now your work with my shit is done. You have done all I asked and now im telling you that aint shit else you could do for me. Do you understand?" he asked looking deep into my eyes daring me to challenge him.

I wanted so bad to say something smart, I had the perfect reply right on my tongue. I knew I was going to regret saying this. " I understand " I whispered. He was hurting me & at this moment I no longer knew this man I waited 2 years for. At this moment I gave up trying to keep him safe. He wants to step back in when I know he isn't ready then fine. " You're hurting me" his grip tightens just a ounce more before he shoved me back. Before I knew it he was out the door. I release a breath I didn't know I was holding. My hands shook as I tried to shake off this feeling. I finished getting my things out then went to go shower.

Afterward, I had got a call from vice saying that his son will be here the next day so he was inviting me to a small cookout that he was having. Hell, I didn't know he had a son, to be honest. Apparently, he doesn't want the glamorous lifestyle. He chose to be a middle-class working man. I respected it. Im bout tired of this shit as well. I told him that I would be there. But vice being vice he could pick up that something was wrong. It took a while to convince him that I was fine. He didn't believe me & ended up dropping it.

My mood was ruined for the day. Im still buggin out about what happened between me and him. Questions piled up in my mind as I got back in bed to relax. Should I be worried?