10

Kaysia

" Im sorry but he suffered a seizure. His charts came back and he was on drugs -" The nurse explained. I shook my head trying to tune her out.

When I walked in 2 hours from getting food. Kaz was up yelling, screaming, trying to take out his IV. He noticed me but kept going. I shouted for him to stop. He was hurting himself. When I realized he wasn't going to do I ran to the door and shouted for the nurses. They all came from behind the desk as one stayed behind and called out some medical terms I didn't take the time to understand. They rushed in the room pass me to a Kaz who is clearly out it. " excuse me" nurse that made the call had walked in behind me with a needle with meds inside. I cried as they had to sedate him like he was mentally ill.

About 2 minutes later his body started shaking roughly " whats going on? " I asked as I tried to walk closer. One of the nurses ran up to me & blocked me from getting closer. She turned me around then proceeded to push me out of the room. I fought her off she quickly explained that I needed to get out. With defeat, I walked out of the room taking one last glance at them trying to get kaz under control.

I walked back and forth in the empty waiting room. " Kaysia?!" I heard kema scream from behind me. She ran up to me then gave me a hug. My body dropped into her arms. I had been strong for so long but her being here made me release all I had been holding in. As she held me Vice, marcel, and others had walked in and took a seat. They knew I was hurting so they didn't even bother asking me how I was doing. We stayed like that for about 5 minutes. I apologize to her for doing that. Kema insisted I was fine then lead me to a seat. I looked on the tiled dirty floor for what seems like an eternity.

" Family of Kaz?" I got up as she motioned me to follow around the corner.

Here we are now with her explaining what had happened. I cant believe it. A seizure? Drugs? " W-what kind of drugs?" I asked

She flipped papers on the clipboard " It was a mixture of Crack & cocaine "

My heart dropped. What the hell was he doing taking those! " Is he go be alright?"

" Yes, we pumped all of the drugs out of his system. Kaz is now stable. but he is sedated to let his body heal from the wounds . "

A weight lifted off my shoulders. Even though he will live I cant help but feel angry at his ass. I knew exactly what he tried to do. This is why I didn't want him to get back in the game. I also knew that was a dummy house Khali had set up. My guys had already checked it out. Khali isn't stupid. His ass now has a ring of his own. Is it as big as the one we have? no. Its just a lot of shit Kaz didn't know. I wiped my tears then walked back to the group and explained the situation.

When all was done I pulled vice to the side and gave him details. " Damn fool " he said under his breath. We all grabbed our things and left to get rest.

I was serious when I told him he on his own. I just don't want the pain in my ass to die.

The next day after I was fully rested I slipped on some comfy closed then headed back to the hospital. Now that I wasn't under such pressure I could take in the view of it. I was a nice modern, up to date facility. The walls were a clean white. The paint was still fresh. The only thing that looked rough is the floors due to heavy traffic.

I opened the door to his room & peeked inside. It was dark with the bedlight on next to him. I shut the door behind me then walked into the room where he was sitting up watching me come closer. " hey " I mumbled. I stuck my hands in my back pocket as he looked at me up and down.

" Where the fuck was you? why you wasn't here when I got up" He said with an attitude. I was taken back by his harsh words. I scoffed.

" Excuse me? I was home resting being that you were sedated there was nothing I could do. A hey would be fucking nice" I rolled my eyes then went and sat in the chair that was by the window. " asshole" I mumbled

" what that was? " he said

" I said you an asshole! I told yo stupid ass you didn't know what yo were doing & now look atchu. " My anger was all I felt right now. I had the right to be. " You are so selfish!"

"You the one selfish P !" he gritted trying not to get angry

" If keeping you safe when I know shit that you don't is selfish then ill be that!"

" Then tell me what the fuck I should know so I can finish this shit! Damn! " he yelled. His voice causes me to shake a little. This was a result of the drug and I know it.

I shook my head grabbed my purse then stood up " Im not telling you a damn thing! you are on your own since you think you a badass. All I really cared about was you being hurt. When you walked out that door you made the decision to do this shit on your own regardless of me begging you not to. but hey since you wanna talk so much today. Why the fuck are you doing drugs Kaz?"

He looked at me with hatred in his eyes " get out! " he yelled pointing to the door. I laughed under my breathe this nigga really losing it. I looked at him & shook my head. Then I walked out of the room. Out of the hospital then to my car. I put my head on the steering wheel and cried.

I held my composure until I got here. He wasn't go have the satisfaction of seeing me cry. I cant help but to feel lost right now. I don't know what to do with his ass. I love him so much, He hasn't even been home for 2 weeks and so much shit has happened that I tried to prevent. Tried and failed. Sometimes I question myself because the old me would've left as soon as he put his hands on me. That I was years ago though. I changed for the better. Im strong don't get me wrong. but this love shit is becoming too much for me.