31

Kaysia

I closed the door of Marcell's car and relaxed back into my seat. We had spent the last couple days relaxing around the room. Getting to know each other a little more on an intimate level. And sex . sex. and more sex! He made up for all the times that we came close but didn't go further. but any who, The jet lag was real at this point. We had just got back home about 30 minutes ago, the airport traffic was hectic. He took my hand in his then squeezed it before pulling off into the traffic

" Baby "

I sat up off my arms that I had settled in the window. I didn't even know I fell asleep. I covered my mouth and yawned. " Im sorry I didn't mean to sleep the whole way here. What time is it? "

He checked his watch. " 4:30 "

" You have any plans for the day? " I asked

" No , but you do though Kema called my phone cause you wasn't answering. Basically saying you coming out to get drinks so you all can catch up. "

I put my head in my hands embarrassed at my friend. I couldn't do anything but shake my head laugh. " She is something serious. Im sorry about her doing that"

" No its all good. I need to get caught up on rest for work. Go out , have some drinks. Ill be here baby."

" Okay then , lets put the bags in the house - "

" Already done , Just go freshen up she should be here in about an hour "

Its little things like that. Yeah only thing he did was take the bags out but its the thought that counts to me.

I let the hot water wake me up from my jet lag for the moment. Marcell had kissed me goodbye already so he could go to bed. So the room was dark as I walked in to finished getting dressed. I turned on my lamp so I could see without disturbing him.

My phone vibrated on the dresser. Just as I was putting on my last eyelash. I tapped the screen to see it was from our groupchat.

" Bitch we here ! "

I sent an on my way text then sprayed some perfume.

I closed the house door behind me then turned around to the girls outside the car with party favors and bottles of champagne. They all screamed congratulations to me.

" Oh my god yall , what the hell is this ! " I smiled hard.

" They ran up to me giving me a tight hug " Bitch ! you got a man now! " Kema screamed out.

" He told us he was going to ask while you guys were on the way there. We have been excited since you left! " Valerie said

I put on a sad face. " I said no guys "

They smiles dropped. " Oh no sis fr? "

" You wasn't ready? "

They asked me at once. See im finna teach they ass for playing so much. " No yall. He wasn't it for me. Very childish to me " of course what im saying isn't true but they faces are so funny to me right now.

" See, me and vice told him not to be on that childish shit with you - " she spoke , taking out her phone im guessing to tell his dad.

" Guys im just playing. " I said before she could make the call. They smack their teeth & rolled their eyes.

" Girl shit . " they both said sarcastically.

I laughed and walked on to the car. They followed behind me , then got in. Valerie hopped in the driver seat though. So my guess is she will be our DD tonight.

" Well , was it big? " Valerie asked as Kema made a face of disgust.

Talking about him in that manner made her gag. " This is my step son we talking about "

I waved her off, ready to spill the beans of our honeymoon sex stage. " Girl, it was great! I wasn't expecting that out of him at all. "

Other than that, they both said that they were happy for me. & I wholeheartedly believed them. I think I found my sisters for life.