14 | Nightmare

You moan as Chris nips on your throat. He groans and his lips trail lower.

You had met him at the bar you, Sam and Dean had gone to for a quick drink. It had been so long since your last time and it was Dean who suggested that you talk to Chris.

You found it weird that Dean suggested it but nonetheless, he was right. Chris had a nice home that was clean, unlike other bachelor's houses. Dean was like your gay best friend, but not gay.

You had found it even weirder when Dean suggested it knowing that you had a thing for Sam. But you told him that you liked Sam, not loved him.

You pull Chris's shirt up when he pulls back and stare in surprise at his chiseled abs. He smirks at you before kissing your shoulders. He left love bites on your neck but you didn't mind because of how it made you feel.

Chris was fair and had blue eyes with dirty blonde hair. His voice was deep and his smile was beautiful. He had a British accent and looked like Chris Pine.

Shit.

"You're not Chris Pine, are you?" You ask as you freeze a bit. You raise your eyebrows when you realize how that thought hadn't crossed you before.

He chuckles and his whole body vibrates.

"No, I'm not."

"Oh, okay," you smile and crash your lips onto his.

~~

"Are you sure you can't stay?" Chris asks and you were surprised with his request.

Usually, it's understood that you don't stay the morning after one night stands.

"No, I'm sorry," you look at him. He was on the bed, hoisted up by his elbow and looking at you. The sheets covered his naked body. "I'm on a road trip with my friends. I have to go." You pull your jeans up and pull the zip.

"Well, I had an amazing time with you last night, Y/n." He smiles at you and you can't help but smile back.

Your mind goes back to last night and you smile. It was lovely.

"Yeah, me too," you mumble.

Your pick up your phone and grimace when you see twelve missed calls from Sam.

"Shit."

"What's wrong?"

"I have to go," you say as you put the phone to your ear. "I'll show myself out."

Chris nods with pursed lips and you walk out of the room with your sneakers in your hands. As you trip a bit while putting on your shoes, you make your way out.

"Hey, Sam. What's up?"

"We're in Saginaw, Michigan."

You feel your mouth hang. You start walking to the bus stop so you can get to the motel.

"What do you mean?! Did you leave me here?!" You whisper shout.

"Well, you weren't picking up your phone and we thought you were too busy," he says sarcastically and you roll your eyes.

"So, why couldn't you have waited for me?" You ask as calmly as you could.

"Someone died, Y/n. I had a nightmare or something," he says in confusion and you purse your lips.

"Your stuff is at the motel, same room," he says after a pause and you nod. "Meet us here," he says and you huff.

"Fine."

You cut the call and purse your lips. At least you could take a shower before taking the bus.

~~