Draft Day

Later that same day...

Jaden and Jessica (in their formal wear), were waiting outside of Mrs. Mica's house. Smooth talk Ken, later comes out of his grandmother's house wearing a plain white short sleeve shirt and tan shorts, along with his outgoing shoes.

"Woah, cool uniform brahh." said Smooth talk Ken   

"Thanks Ken. Cool wear, too." said Jaden

"Thanks brahh." said Smooth talk Ken

Smooth talk Ken, then looks at Jessica.

"Nice dress wear too, Coach Jessica." said Smooth talk Ken   

"Thanks. So, are your grandmother and your cousin ready?" said Jessica, as she looks at Smooth talk Ken.   

"Yeah, they'll be out in a bit." said Smooth talk Ken   

Just then Jessica, Jaden, and Smooth talk. Ken then look at the door in front of Mrs. Mica's house opening, Mrs. Mica and Katie walk out of the house. Mrs. Mica then locks her front door.

"Let's go." said Mrs. Mica, as she walked to the front of the line.

Jaden then looks at Katie, who was wearing a sparkly light blue dress.

"Wow. You look nice, Katie." said Jaden

"Thank you, Jaden. And you look nice too." said Katie, as she looks at Jaden.

"Thank you." said Jaden

As they all started to walk on the sidewalk, Jessica was walking alongside Mrs. Mica, while Jaden, Katie, and Smooth talk, Ken walk behind them.

"We can go in my truck." said Jessica, as she was taking out her vehicle keys.

"No, that won't be necessary, because we are going to walk over there." said Mrs. Mica

"What?! But how far is it." said Jessica

"Not that far, it's just a couple of blocks away." said Mrs. Mica

"Oh ok." said Jessica

"A couple of hundred blocks away." said Smooth, talking to Ken, as he whispers to Jaden. After hearing his grandmother and Jessica's conversation.

Katie and Jaden then chuckle.

"Jessica, is really going to regret putting on her high heels, after the walk back." said Jaden

"Yeah." said Smooth talk Ken   

After walking to Sydney's house and picking up Teddy Gok from his house, Smooth talk Ken, Katie, Sydney, Mrs. Mica, Jaden, Teddy Gok, and Jessica had finally arrived at the draft event that was happening in a small commercial building right in front of the beach.

"If I would have known that we were going to walk far, I would have just brought my comfortable shoes in the first place." said Jessica, as is having trouble walking in her heels after a long walk.

"I can walk back home, and get them if you want." said Jaden

"No, it's okay." said Jessica

"Are you sure?" said Jaden

"It's fine really." said Jessica

Smooth talk: Ken, Katie, Sydney, Mrs. Mica, Jaden, Teddy Gok, and Jessica, walk into the small commercial building, in which each of them went their separate ways. Mrs. Mica, Jessica, and Teddy Gok, were hanging out in the coaches section, while Katie, Jaden, Sydney, and Smooth talk Ken, hanged out in the surfers section, along with Izabel.

"Cool, formal wear S.T.K, Syd, Katie, and..." said Izabel

"Jaden." said Jaden

"Do you mind if I call you Jade, instead?" said Izabel

"No, I don't mind." said Jaden

"Cool, okay." said Izabel, as she holds up her left hand, giving Jaden a thumbs up.

"You, look nice too Iz." said Smooth talk Ken, as he looks at Izabel.

"I thought you didn't like to wear dresses." said Sydney

"Yea, I really don't. My mother made me wear it." said Izabel

"Explains a lot." said Smooth talk Ken, as he chuckles.

"Yeah." said Izabel, as she also chuckles.

"But, you still look nice either way." said Katie

"Thanks." said Izabel

Just then, a photographer comes up to them.

"Mind, if I can take some photos of guys." said the photographer, as he holds up his camera.

"Sure." said Smooth talk Ken

"Selfie." said Izabel

All five positioned themselves for the photoshoot. From left to right was Izabel, Jaden, Katie, Sydney, and Smooth talk Ken. The photographer then took some photos of all five of them.

"Okay now, I'll just only need the Dolphin Surfing Team, for this one." said the photographer.

Izabel then moves out of the picture.

"Okay now, I will need you (referring to Smooth talk Ken) to move in between him (referring to Jaden), and her (referring to Sydney). And now, I will need you (referring to Katie) to move right in between him (referring to Jaden), and him (referring to Smooth talk Ken)." said the Photographer, as he was positioning them.

Jaden, Katie, Smooth talk Ken, and Sydney looked at the camera.

"Say, Draft Day." said the photographer, as he was pointing them with his camera.

After taking a few photos of them, the photographer then stops taking more photos.

"Did I blink?" said Smooth talk Ken

"No, not really." said the photographer, as he looks at the photos that he took of them.

"Cool, all right." said Smooth talk Ken, as he chuckles.

Just then, the commentators Chad and Josie were up in the small stage.

"Welcome, surfing teams and comrades to this year's Draft Day." said Chad

"In where we are going to reveal the lucky surfers, who got from one to another." said Josie

"And here, in this envelope, we have the list of people." said Chad, as he opens up the envelope and shows it to Josie.

"And it appears that... Kal from the Lobsters, Amy from the Jellyfish, Maya from the sea turtles, Jasper from the Killer Whales, Austin from the Squids, Jane from the Tiger Shark, and Tony from the Sharks, have all been drafted for the EELS Surfing Team." said Joise

"We're doomed." said Sydney

"More like toast." said Smooth talk Ken

"Hold on, wait a minute Josie. It looks like that Izabel from the Starfish and Katie from the Dolphins surfing team have also been drafted to the EELS Surfing Team!" said Chad

"WHAT?!" said both Katie and Izabel

"No!" said Jaden

"No way." said Smooth talk Ken

"This is, very bad." said Sydney

"Oh what, no false alarm Josie. It looks like Coach EEL didn't decided to take Katie and Izabel into their team, due to having a lot of surfers already." said Chad

"Yeah, well saved by the rules." said Joise

Katie, Izabel, Jaden, Smooth talk Ken, and Sydney, all make a sign of relief. As the surfers who were drafted went where the EELS surfing team were and took some pictures with their new surfing team. While Mrs. Mica, Jessica, Jaden, Katie, Smooth talk Ken, Sydney, Izabel and Teddy Gok, left home.