Jaden?!

Meanwhile, with Smooth talk Ken as he was riding faraway from the shore...

Smooth talk Ken, was riding a wave from underneath.

"Now, this is cool." said Smooth talk Ken, as he rides in the tunnel wave.

Smooth talk Ken then exits out of the tunnel wave, as he scores a 7.0.

"Huh, I wonder where Jaden and Zack are?" said Smooth talk Ken

Just then Zack, who was coming in fast towards Smooth talk Ken, didn't stop at nothing and charged from underneath the big wave.

"Hey Ken!" said Zack as he tried to take down Smooth Talk Ken.

"Ah!" said Smooth, talking to Ken, as he moved another way.

"You can ride away, but you can't hide, Ken!" said Zack, as he chases Zack.

Smooth talk Ken, then rides towards the big wave and rides on it.

"Yo man, just let me surf!" said Smooth talk Ken

"No way, Ken!" said Zack, who was still chasing behind Smooth talk Ken.

As the two were riding in the big wave. Jaden, who was riding on the top of the same wave, sees a giant wave forming from behind the big one. Jaden, also sees that Smooth talk Ken was being chased by Zack.

"Smooth talk Ken!" said Jaden

Jaden then scores a 7.5.

"I gotta save Ken and Zack, if that wave hits us, it'll be too late." said Jaden, as he talks to himself.

Jaden then finds a way to exit the big wave.

"Why can't you just be chill?!" said Smooth talk Ken

"Because, I don't!" said Zack, as he rides alongside Smooth talk Ken and bumps into his surfboard.

"Uh no! Not again!" said Smooth talk Ken, as Zack is bumping into him.

After Smooth talk Ken leaves room for him and Zack. Jaden, rides in between both Zack and Smooth talk Ken.

"What! Hey!" said Zack, backs away from Jaden.

"Woah! Cool man, thanks." said Smooth talk Ken

"Ken! Get out of here! A giant wave is coming our way!" said Jaden

"What about you?" said Smooth talk Ken

"I'll be fine just go, hurry!" said Jaden

Smooth talk Ken, then leaves to shore. As Jaden is riding the big wave that converted into a small wave. Jaden, then looks around for Zack.

"Zack! Zack! Where are you!" said Jaden, as he looks around.

Just then as rain started to pour in, Jaden then sees as the giant wave is coming towards him. He also sees that Zack is coming right towards him as well.

"ZACK! DON'T, HAVE TO GO BACK TO SHORE! IT'S NOT SAFE OUT HERE!" yelled Jaden, at Zack.

But Zack did not listen and just ignored Jaden. As the giant wave goes next to Jaden, Jaden starts to ride the giant wave, with Zack sneaking up behind him. While Jaden is riding the giant wave, Zack then hits Jaden's surfboard, and breaks it.

"Oh no!" said Jaden, as he is not able to move from side to side with his surfboard.

Meanwhile, as Smooth talk Ken reaches the shore with his surfboard, Katie, Jessica, Sydney, Mrs. Mica, and Teddy Gok ran towards him...

"Ken, where's Jaden?" said Katie

"There!" said Smooth talk Ken, as he points to the giant wave.