The Return of Zack

The next day...

In Coral Reef Beach, Mrs. Mica, Mr. Gok, Smooth talk Ken (and his surfboard), Sydney (and her surfboard), Katie (and her surfboard), and Jaden (and his surfboard) were all walking to the shore of the starting line.

"Aw man. This competition was going good, until Zack returned." said Smooth talk Ken, as he is walking to the shore.

"True." said Sydney

"Brr... It's cold." said Katie

"Yeah, but at least we trained for this type of weather." said Smooth talk Ken

"Yeah." ssid Sydney

"What do you think Jaden?" said Katie, as she turns Jaden.

Jaden however, didn't say anything and just walked alongside them.

"Jaden?" said Katie

"Hm?" said Jaden, as he stopped walking and looked at Katie.

"Are you feeling alright?" said Katie, as she stops walking.

Just then, both Smooth talk Ken and Sydney had stopped walking as well, and looked at both Jaden and Katie.

"Uh, oh yeah." said Jaden

"Are you sure?" said Katie

"Yeah, just... thinking a few things." said Jaden

"Like?" said Katie

"Nothing." said Jaden

"Um, no offense Jaden, but... It doesn't sound like you were thinking of nothing." said Katie

Jaden then sighs. As he hears laughter close by. Zack and his posse were coming straight towards them.

"Uh oh." said Smooth talk Ken, as he looked at Zack and his posse walking towards them.

"Here, comes trouble." said Sydney

"Ha ha, thanks Dolphin dorks, but we will take it from here." said Zack, as he pushes Jaden to the side.

Zack's posse then laughed behind him, when following him.

"No, Jaden don't." said Katie, as she helds Jaden back by holding onto his left hand with her right.

Jaden looks at Zack and then at Katie.

"Can't you see, he wants you to hit him. This is a trick." said Katie

"Step aside, rookie dolphin." said Zack, as he goes in between Jaden and Katie.

"I think you better leave, with your team." said Jaden, as he looked at Zack.

"Guys! Did you hear! Soldier boy here, is giving me orders!" said Zack, as he looks at his posse and laughs.

Zack then grabs Jaden's shirt collar.

"Listen here, soldier boy... this isn't your team, and you are not welcomed here. Or anywhere in this competition." said Zack

"Hey man, ya know Jaden has more rights being here than you do. I mean, you don't want to get another suspension, do ya?" said Smooth talk Ken

Zack then looks at Smooth talk Ken.

"I'd better listen to him." said Sydney, as she looked at Zack.

Zack then looks at Smooth talk Ken, and gives him the stink eye.

"Let go of me, Zack." said Jaden, as he looks at Smooth talk Ken and back at Zack.

Zack then let's go of Jaden's shirt collar.

"You know, Smooth talk Ken, the only way to control the wave with your surfboard, is by the fin of your surfboard. And well, since your surfboard only has one fin, and I had already broken a few parts of your surfboard. You better watch out, because you never know who is going to break it again." said Zack, as he looks at Smooth talk Ken.

Jaden and Katie both look at Zack.

"Get away from us." said Jaden, as he looks at Zack.

Zack then looks at Jaden.

"Come on guys, Let's leave the dolphin dorks." said Zack, as he and his posse walked away.

When walking away from them, a piece of newspaper had fallen from Zack's short pocket.

"Whew." said Smooth talk Ken

Katie then let's go of Jaden's left hand.

"What is up with that guy?" said Jaden

"He's always been like that." said Smooth talk Ken

"Guys! Look what I found." said Sydney, as she picked up the piece of news paper on the floor.

Just then the loudspeaker is then heard.

"Attention! All surfers must head to the shore!" said one of the staff members.

"Come on, guys." said Smooth talk Ken, as he began to walk.

While Jaden, Sydney, and Katie follow him.