Chapter 2

Crow went through the mall, it was large and had 2 floors. When a person walked in through the door they were taken to the food court on the second floor of the mall.

I'm not hungry at the moment, Crow thought to himself as he passed the food court and headed to the escalators.

He stood on the escalator waiting for it to go down to the first floor. There, on the first floor, was a fountain surrounded by rocks. At the bottom were coins tossed in for good luck. Most of the coins laying in the bottom were coins of all kinds, from pennies to quarters. Crow tossed in a quarter.

Here's to another year of living, he thought as he tossed the coin before walking off to the right of the fountain. He kept walking past all the little stores and found one with clothes that were his style.

He grabbed some jeans, not too bright or dark and not too loose. He saw a pair of grey jeans and grabbed them.

Gotta have a pair of grey ones too, he thought to himself.

He grabbed some shirts of different colors and a couple of hoodies before grabbing some clothes for his brother.

What kind of jeans did he ask for? He thought, trying to entertain himself, He wanted some black ones.

He grabbed a couple of black jeans.

Why can't he have some blue ones too? He thought.

He looked toward the little dressing room closets they had.

It might be best to try the ones I picked out and make sure they fit. Don't want to pay for ones that won't fit now.

He entered one with all of them, tried them on to make sure they fit and surely enough they all did.

Good, he thought, now to move on and pay for them.

Crow took all of his clothes to the counter to pay.

"Are all of these for you? It looks like you won't run out of ideas of what to wear any time soon." the cashier said jokingly.

"No, no. Some of them are for my little brother." Crow said with a smile.

"Oh ok. Well your total is one twenty-five."

Crow paid her in full before turning his head to see a quite beautiful girl. Something told him to approach the girl and before he realized it, everything went black.