Chapter 35

Crow woke up in a bed. Where am I? He sat up. He looked around the dark room.

"So you're finally up, huh?" a feminine voice spoke from beside him.

"Is that you Jane?"

"Yeah."

"What happened in the fight?"

"You lost, almost lost your life too."

"Crap. So when's the wedding?"

"Right now."

Right now?! Crow sprung out of the bed.

"I need to get out of here and go there."

"What are you planning to do?" Jane stood up from the chair and obstructed him.

"I'll fight him again."

"You're not entirely healed yet but do what you want. I mean, you were at full strength last time, how do you expect to beat him now that you're injured?"

Crow looked down, "I have something I haven't done yet."

Jane moved aside, "Go. Go to her. Much like you, I'd rather not serve filth like Zexal."

He started to think, I actually don't know where the wedding is being held...

"How am I going to-" before he could finish his question there was a pain in his right wrist. He looked at his wrist and saw that one side of it was lighting up as if it were an arrow. He grabbed his clothes and began to get dressed.

"I'll get her back, don't worry." Crow muttered as he walked out of the room.

Jane watched as he left, "I know you will." A slight smile filling her lips.

Crow followed that mark on his wrist, when the glowing moved to one part of his mark he turned to that direction. He noticed that he was still in the mansion but it was bigger than it appeared on the outside, almost like another world was inside the structure. He came to a pair of massive doors, chatter being heard from the other side of them.

"If anyone objects to these two becoming joined together, speak now or forever hold your piece." a voice from the doors could be heard.

Crow threw the doors open, "I object!" he yelled to the top of his lungs as he entered.

Heads turned to see who spoke, facing Crow. Crow just kept walking through the aisle, toward Zexal and Airi.

Zexal had donned a white tux yet again, only blood wasn't stained on it.

Airi had an elegant white dress, her face reflecting her sadness.

Airi turned to Crow, relief flowing through her face.

Zexal glared at Crow, killer intent reflecting off his face. I should've killed him, Zexal thought to himself.

"I've come to challenge you." Crow shouted at Zexal.

"And why would I accept your challenge?" Zexal retorted at Crow.

"Well one: you don't want to lose Airi and two: you already beat me once so what's stopping you from doing it again." Crow shot a rebuttal at Zexal.

"Interesting. This time I will kill you if I win and no one will interrupt this time."

Crow nodded his head.

Zexal took off his pure white coat and tossed it behind him. He walked to the door that led to the grassland, opening it. He gestured for Crow to get in.