Chapter 15

Did I really? Crow got into the shower, not believing what he had seen in his dream.

After what felt to be an hour, he got out of the shower and got dressed. He put on his dark clothes before collecting his dirty clothes from the floor and heading downstairs to drop them off in the laundry room.

After leaving them in the hamper in the laundry room, Crow walked to the kitchen. He got cereal out of the closet and pulled out a bowl from the cabinet. He poured the cereal before getting the milk out of the fridge. There's just no way I actually did that. He poured the milk into his bowl and grabbed a spoon out of the drawer. He began to eat, his thoughts not leaving the dream he had had. When he finished he went back upstairs and woke up White.

"White, it's time to get up, we gotta go back to school today." Crow shook his brother.

"Five more minutes." White demanded, half asleep.

Crow shook White again, "no you need to get ready now."

White groaned before finally getting up and grabbing some clothes. He grabbed some black jeans and a black shirt. He grabbed some boxers and went to the bathroom.

Crow left the room and headed back downstairs.

What happens if I tell White the dream I had?

Crow went downstairs and heard a door opening.

He got ready to attack whoever was at the door. He raised a fist and ran toward the door. When he got to the door he was suddenly flipped over. He groaned at the pain of being slammed to the floor. He looked up and saw a familiar face.

"It's not nice to try to attack the person you're supposed to feed." It was Airi.

"Uh, sorry about that I thought you were someone trying to rob the house or something."

"Well you don't need to worry about that." She smiled a little before releasing Crow's arm.

Crow got up immediately and walked back inside with Airi.

"What? I thought you didn't need to feed so much."

"Well, uh, lately your blood hasn't been as filling as it usually is..."

"Oh... Okay then..." He tilted his head to allow her to drink from his neck.

He watched as she smiled and her canines elongated. Airi then bit into his neck, drinking the lukewarm blood that flowed out. Crow closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around her.

"Drink as much as you need." He mumbled.

Airi stopped and looked at him. She sensed that something was wrong, his blood suggested it.

"What's wrong?" She asked, concern written all over her face.

"It's just a nightmare I had. Don't worry about it, I'll get over it eventually." Crow answered, avoiding eye contact with her.

She nodded, "I hope so."

She then turned around, walking out the door.

"I gotta go back home and you have to go to school."

She opened the door back up before turning to look at Crow, smiling with her canines now shrunken to normal size. She walked out the door and closed it behind herself.

Crow locked the door behind her and went to grab his backpack from his room and made sure everything he needed was in it. He grabbed it and took it downstairs and into the living room.

White finished taking a shower and took his clothes to the laundry room. He was fully clothed and had a black and white striped hoodie on. He went into the kitchen and got his breakfast, a bowl of cereal and milk.

When he finished the bowl of cereal the two of them headed out of the house and to the car to drive to school. They entered the car, Crow in the driver's seat and White in the passenger's. Crow turned the key and, with a roar of the engine, the car turned on.

"Time to get back to school."