Chapter 36

When they arrived at Crow's house, he and Airi went to the front door. Crow opened it, Airi turned to go to the car. Crow grabbed her hand, stopping her in her tracks.

"Don't you want to come in?"

"I'm glad you won." Her voice began to break.

Crow pulled her hand, pulling all of Airi to him. He hugged her tightly in his arms.

"I won't let you out of my sight."

Airi embraced him back, beginning to sob in his arms. Crow smiled and began to stroke her hair.

"There there let it all out." He whispered softly.

"I-I thought I was going to lose you." she sobbed.

"But you didn't." He whispered.

"But still..." she began to squeeze harder.

Crow kissed her neck. In response her body stiffened.

"You won't lose me that easily." He spoke softly, calming her.

She nodded, "Okay."

He lifted her hand and kissed it, "shall we go inside, my lady?"

She smiled in response, "yes."

Crow waved to Jane, gesturing that she may leave. He turned back to the door and turned the doorknob and pushed. The door opened without a problem and he led her inside. He took her up the stairs, turning back every once in a while to get a look at the beauty behind him. He led her to his room, opening the door and taking her inside.

He pulled her to him again and embraced her, "I was afraid that I wouldn't win that battle."

Airi blushed a little, smiling. "I'm just glad you did because there's only one person I want in my life and have romantic connections with. You."

Crow looked into her eyes. Airi went on her toes and wrapped her arms around his neck, placing her lips on his. Crow kissed her back, wrapping his arms tighter around her.

Airi began to lead him to the bed, without getting out of his embrace. She pulled him on top and kept kissing him. He took her hands into his and began to kiss her neck.

Airi let out a gasp, "wait..."

Crow stopped and looked her in the eye, "is there something wrong."

"I-I'm not... ready..."

Crow smiled, "it's okay." He began to move but she stopped him.

"I wanna stay like this for a while." She stroked his face and smiled.

After some time she patted the space next to her. He lied in the space she patted for him, Airi resting her head on his chest. He laid his hand on her head, stroking her hair and smiled. She stayed lying there on his chest before muttering something.

"What did you say?"

She looked up at him, her face colored red, "I-I said... I'm ready."