Chapter 31

Crow woke up the next morning, Airi had her arms wrapped around him. He just smiled and moved her arms so he could get out of the bed. He walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge. He took out a pack of donated blood Airi put into his fridge and bit into it. The red liquid went down his throat. It was the best one he'd bit into yet! He looked at the label, O negative.

There was a knock on the door. Crow went to open it and behind it was a well dressed blonde. He had a white tuxedo and blue eyes.

The man grinned, "You wouldn't be Crow, would you?"

"Yeah, that's me." Crow answered, suspicion going through his body.

"I'll give you two hours for you and Airi to get ready. I'll be back." He gave an evil grin before walking back to his car.

Crow walked back up the stairs to go to his room and wake Airi up. He entered the room and saw Airi laying there.

She looks so beautiful when she sleeps. He reached out and touched her cheek. She lifted a hand to move his hand. He smiled, trying not to laugh, and placed his hand on her cheek again. She woke up.

"What are you doing?" She smiled a little.

"Waking you up. It's time to get ready." He said.

She sat up, "yeah it is." She got out of the bed and went to the bathroom to get ready.

Smiling, Crow went to get his clothes together to go into the bathroom once Airi finished.

It took her half an hour before she finished and got out of the bathroom. As soon as the door opened, Crow went into the bathroom. He took a shower and got dressed in black jeans, a white shirt and some black converses. He finished with an hour left before Zexal would come back to the house to pick the two of them up.

He walked down the stairs to the living room and saw Airi standing in the middle of the room. He smiled at her in silence.

She turned and ran to him. She wrapped her arms around him, her body trembling.

"Hey, what's the matter?" he asked, wrapping his around her slightly short body.

"I'm scared of losing you... please, just come out of there safely... and be sure to win this."

"I'll try." He ran his hand through her black hair.

I have to win this! The last person she should end up with is some lunatic obsessed with inflicting fear upon those who look at him.

Airi looked up at him, tears flowing from her eyes. Crow looked her in the eye and began to wipe her tears away.

"Stop your crying and let's prepare for the battle."

I'll definitely beat this guy. Nobody makes Airi cry like this and gets away with it!

Airi nodded and wiped away her final tears.

"Remember what Jane and I have taught you. Don't focus on just one spot on his body, the entire body is where you should aim. Don't hold back."

Crow nodded.

"Remember..." Airi's face began to turn a bit red, " you are-"

A knock came from the door, interrupting Airi. Crow walked over to the door and opened it. Behind it was Zexal, still in the white tuxedo.

"Well looks like you're ready to go." Zexal stated, showing a very toothy smile.

"How did you know?"

"I never left." He flashed his sadistic grin.