Chapter 24

Crow woke up the next morning to get ready for school like usual, only he had an odd feeling that something was going to happen. He couldn't shake the feeling but he kept it from interrupting his usual routine. He woke White up and made sure the two of them had breakfast.

"So when are we going to school?" a voice next to him asked.

"In a little bit so make sure you-" Crow realized who the voice belonged to, "Wait. Airi?! What are you doing?"

"What do you mean 'what am I doing', I'm coming to school with you." She answered.

"Yeah but why?"

"Is there something wrong with that? I just want to see what a human school is like is all." She gave her brightest smile.

Crow sighed. "Fine."

The three of them headed to the car. Crow turned the car on and Airi opened the door to the back. White stopped her.

"Do you wanna sit in the front?" He asked her.

"No, I think I'll be fine. I wanted to see what the back seat is like."

She sat in the back seat and White went to his usual front passenger seat.

Crow drove to the school and parked the car in his parking spot. Everyone got out and started heading for the entrance.

"Are you going to introduce me to your friends?" Airi teased.

"I guess I should... but don't be pulling those weird stunts you like to do."

"What are you talking about?" Airi feigned innocence.

Crow lightly glared at her, "You know what I mean. The last thing I need is for them to start to think that we've done things in the bed."

Airi laughed, "I won't, don't worry."

The three of them headed for the table and the first to acknowledge them was Joe. He waved the two over when he noticed the third person. He froze in place. When the three of them went to him, he looked at Crow.

"You should've told me that you would bring her with you today! She is absolutely the hottest thing I've seen and that's including the anime I've watched!" Joe dropped his voice into a whisper for Crow alone, "So~... are you tapping that already?"

Crow sighed at his friend's question, "No."

"If you won't tap that I will."

"Like hell you will!" Crow silently shouted.

Airi just stood smiling.

"Well. are you gonna introduce us?" Madison said, irritated at Joe.

"Yeah man, introduce us already." Ken smiled.

"Well, man, tell us who this is. Is she the girl who's 'beautiful, like a goddess.'" Max said, making air quotes.

Crow blushed, "Where'd you hear that!?"

"You said it, Crow." Brandon said, mockingly.

Crow cleared his throat, "No I didn't. Anyway, this is Airi." He gestured to her.

Airi smiled, "Nice to meet you guys."

They all introduced themselves and talked to her about all kinds of things.

The bell rang and everyone stood up. They started to head for their classes when Madison stopped.

"Hey do you know where your first class is?"

"Actually I don't..."

Madison nodded at Crow, "You better take her to it." She winked at Airi before heading off to her own class.

Crow looked at Airi, "So what classes do you have?"

Airi grinned, "The exact same as you."

"A-are you serious?" Crow stuttered.

Airi nodded.

A ring started emitting from her pocket. She looked down and started to dig in her pocket for her phone. She picked it up.

"Hello?"

She listened to the other end of the phone, her face turning more and more serious until she hung up.

"What's going on?"

"A Stray."

"Right now? Are you serious?"

She nodded.

Please don't be some hot but psychotic woman who devours her victim's necks. Crow made an internal prayer.