Chapter 21

He had sat through all of his classes with teachers walking up to him and asking if he was okay and saying that he didn't have to force himself to come to class if he was still healing from the attack. His response was that he was fine and he thought that he had missed enough classes as it is. Now he was back at home doing the assigned homework from many classes.

Airi then came into the house.

"Hey, got a call that I have to take care of a Stray. Want to come and see the job now that you're one of us?"

"Sure. I just finished my homework."

Crow walked out of the door alongside Airi after telling White that he would be gone for a while. He saw the car out in the front. He recognized it from before but couldn't make out who the driver was. As he got closer he realized who it was.

Wait, that's... the driver who took him to Airi when he first met her. It was Jane.

She had her black hair down behind her dress that had "I serve a rich family" written all over it. She was beautiful but compared to Airi, she was only cute. Airi's beauty was close to unattainable.

"Oh great now we have to take the-" She stopped suddenly mid sentence. She had discovered something different about him.

"Mistress, you didn't happen to turn this young man into a vampire, did you?"

"Why, yes I did." Airi smiled before getting in the car.

Jane kept staring at Crow, mentally burning holes into him for having to become a vampire.

"I don't think he should be knowing our secrets."

"Well, he's a vampire in our dominion, so he needs to know such things."

"Yes, mistress." Jane said, suddenly appearing more friendly.

Crow got in the backseat nearest to the door and sat in silence.

As long as I don't piss her off I'll live. Crow turned to Airi, who sat beside him.

"So what do you do with Strays?"

She turned to look dead in his eyes when she replied, "mostly kill them. If they are, however, sane when we arrive we take them into our dominion."

"How often are they sane?"

"Rarely, in all my time of doing this I've only seen a sane one once or twice."

Crow gulped, he didn't want to kill someone for no reason.

They finally arrived at the location of the Stray, in an alley. They saw a single body kneeling on the floor away from them, his face to the ground.

Airi and Jane were the first to get out of the car, Crow hesitantly came out moments later. They walked toward the figure in silence.

"Hey, I'd like you to get up and turn around." Airi demanded of the figure.

The figure turned around, and to Crow's surprise, got up, standing in the same place. It was a female with dark hair. She wore leather pants that complimented her rear curve quite a bit and a shirt that showed enough to be questionable. Her bellybutton was visible along with a good amount of her breasts.

Crow blushed heavily. I didn't expect to see this sight.

The woman smiled, "The young man seems to be rather kind over there. Won't you let me get away, kind sir." She said it in a vulnerable voice that hit Crow's manhood hard.

"Yeah I-" It was then that he noticed the body on the floor. It was a man who was obviously in the alley before, pale in the face, his blood drained from his neck.

The woman followed Crow's gaze. "Oh don't worry about him. He was a rapist on the street who just went and picked the wrong victim. Of course I let him have some fun before I drained him."

"What kind?" Airi asked abruptly.

"Well I let him touch me before I sank my teeth in." She said with a menacing smile. "I think that young man over there will be next."

Airi glared at the woman before her stating, "No, you won't."

The woman began to move faster than Crow's eye could see and he noticed that the man's body on the floor wasn't just drained but was also a bit chewed up. His neck was missing pieces.

"Oh shi-!" Before Crow could finish his sentence the woman was in front of him, her menacing smile starting to scare him.

"I might actually let you in, unlike that guy over there." she said menacingly.

Crow stood in shock, fear taking hold of him. I think she can smell my virginity. Crow saw himself in the place of the victim on the floor only a few feet away from him. If I accept her offer... won't I be like the victim over there? His instinct told him to back away from the woman and he did.

The woman, in response, took a step forward, creeping toward Crow. She licked her lips.

"No, you won't." a voice behind the woman said.

The woman then jumped a bit as she felt a pain enter her back. She coughed up blood as her heart was ripped out of her body.

Crow watched in terror.

She collapsed to the floor, her body letting out blood.

Airi stood above her and crushed the heart in her hand. The body turned to dust and Airi turned to the other body across the alley.

"Jane, tissue please."

"Yes mistress." Jane handed her a tissue.

Airi cleaned her hand and tossed it in the dumpster. She approached the body and inspected it.

"The police will think the attack was made by wolves or something, I'm sure of it. But just in case..." She pulled out a phone and dialed a number. She put the phone to her ear and waited for someone on the other end to pick up the phone. "I have a body that has a ripped neck done in by a stray. Do you think you can request a cleanup crew here?"

The person on the other end gave their answer.

Airi then said, "Thanks Edolas. I'll see you when I get home."

She then stood up and headed back to the car, Crow following behind. What have I gotten myself involved in?