Chapter 7

Crow looked through his phone's contacts and found that there were more numbers in it than he could remember having on there. He found the new number on it. "Call for a ride" was typed in the name. This better not be a drug dealer's number. He touched the number and put the phone to his ear. When he heard someone pick up the phone he opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted before he could say anything.

"It's about time! The mistress is waiting." it was a female's voice.

"Mistress?" Crow asked. The call was ended on the other side of the phone and a black car pulled up in front of him.

The window was pulled down and inside was a girl, pretty and thin, in the driver's seat. She didn't look very happy. Maybe she looks cuter when she--

"Are you going to get in or what?" The girl interrupted his thoughts.

Crow got in and sat in the back seat. "So, where's this mistress of mine?"

The girl turned toward him, "not that kind of mistress! Say that again and I'll see to it that you don't get to her in one piece!"

Crow put both of his hands up, "ok, ok don't hurt me. I didn't realize you meant your master."

The girl faced forward again and started to drive. Crow thought about the dream he had.

"So... why did she have red eyes when she spoke to me in my dream?"

"Don't talk to me." She said without turning to him.

She kept driving and within five minutes he was back at the mall.

"Get out."

"How will I find your mistress?"

"She'll find you." The girl didn't even look at him as he got out of the car.

She drove off as soon as he got out, almost not giving him time to close the car door. Crow walked to the entrance when he was stopped a couple feet away from the door by a different girl. He recognized her almost instantly.

"So what do you want from me?" Crow asked, getting straight to the point.

The girl smiled, "You're going to be the one."

"What do you mean 'the one'?" Crow asked, noticing that she was wearing a black skirt, her legs pale.

She got closer, lowering her voice, "what do you think?"

Crow swallowed, either to get with you or to... His face became a bit red.

She smiled again, "just what are you thinking there?"
Crow saw what looked to be fangs in the second smile but dismissed it as a piece of his imagination messing with him. "You know..." His face became more red.

The girl laughed a little, "oh you mean sex." She said, laughing more.

Crow looked at her embarrassed, how can she say it so blatantly?

That's when he realized she had come even closer to him. He stood speechless.

She leaned next to his ear whispering, "well, you're wrong." She opened her mouth, her fangs elongating, and bit down into his neck.

Sh-she bit me?! He thought as he felt a sucking sensation on the right side of his neck. He looked around to see if there was anyone noticing, but no one even bat an eye at him and the girl drinking his blood. The people around just walked past him, moving on with their day. His eyelids started to drop, feeling heavy. Is this how I die? Please, I don't want to die. Not like this.