Chapter 6

He sat up from the bed. It's breakfast time now, what should I get? He thought to himself. He looked at the door and decided. It was a quick decision. Pancakes.

He picked up the phone next to the bed and dialed the number to order food.

"Yeah so I'll take a stack of pancakes."

"What kind do you want? We have regular ones and buttermilk ones." the person on the phone asked.

"I'll take the buttermilk ones." He wanted to see if they could make better pancakes than him. But the main reason was that he hadn't had some for a long time, he just didn't have time to make any while trying to keep up with school.

"Want anything to drink with that?" the person asked.

"Hmm... Some milk please." Crow answered.

He put the phone down and waited. After ten minutes the door opened to a nurse carrying a tray with the pancakes and milk he had ordered.

"I have some buttermilk pancakes and a glass of milk here. That was what you ordered right?" She asked with a cherubic voice.

"Uh, y-yeah." Crow stammered.

It was a different nurse than yesterday but she was still young and just as cute, if not cuter. Wow, she's really cute, Crow thought, I may try to come to this hospital more often.

She laid the plate on his lap and put the cup on the counter next to his bed. He smiled at her as she left the room. When she closed the door behind her, he started eating the pancakes.

"Why would you want to come to a hospital more often? Man, what's wrong with you? You're supposed to not come to the hospital so often" Crow muttered to himself.

He took one bite and was sent to heaven and back. Man, these are really good! Crow thought to himself. He kept eating the stack, practically scarfing them down until there wasn't a single thing on the plate.

He smiled and looked up, I admit defeat, they're better than the ones I make. He then remembered that he had milk on the counter next to the bed. He drank it and put his dishes on the counter next to the bed.

The door suddenly opened again and a doctor walked in. It was the same one from yesterday.

"It looks like you may be able to get out today." He said to him

"What? Really?" Crow replied.

"Yeah, I guess you heal quite quickly don't you?" The doctor laughed.

"I guess I do." Crow laughed too.

"Go ahead and get your things together, I'm gonna go and sign you out."

Crow nodded and got up from the bed. All he had to pick up was the book his brother had gotten for him. He looked at the cover. This will make another great addition to the Strike The Blood light novel collection. He walked out the door and closed it behind him. He walked down the hall to some elevators and pressed the down arrow button. The doors opened to an empty elevator and he went in it, pressing the button to the first floor. He got out and headed to the front door. When he got there he felt a slight headache and in his head he knew he had to go to the mall. Not to buy something, but to meet someone there. The silhouette in the dream. She was the one who called the ambulance for him. Whatever she was, it definitely wasn't human. Not with those glowing red eyes.