Chapter 11

Crow waited until he saw Airi get into the car and drive off before going up the stairs. He went to his room and opened one of the drawers. It was the drawer to his boxers, hidden under them was a necklace he got from the place he last saw his mother. It had a chain that closed at the back and on the chain were rocks, one green, another clear, and the last one a pitch black, inside a small, metallic wire cage. It was pretty heavy in weight, the reason why he didn't wear it. He picked it up and held the cage in his hand, feeling like something in his body was being cleansed. He closed his hand around it, before sinking to his knees. He clasped his other hand against the necklace, holding it in both hands now, as tears started to run down his face. I don't remember what happened. I was told that the house burned down, but not any more than that.

He eventually started to feel strength well up from his body as he started to get up and put the necklace back where it came, in the drawer. He pulled the plethora of boxers back over the necklace before closing the drawer.

White walked toward his room as Crow was getting out of his. He offered a smile to his little brother.

"You were crying again, weren't you?" White asked, internally disappointed in his older brother for being so weak hearted.

Crow nodded before turning away and going downstairs once again. White went into his own room and picked up his necklace he had stashed into his drawer of socks. He held the necklace in his right hand and squeezed.

"I swear I'll find the person who started that fire and torture them until the end of time. I don't care if they aren't human. They will suffer." He said looking down at his closed hand.

He put the necklace back into the drawer before heading back downstairs to watch tv with his older brother.