Chapter 30

A week had passed, Crow had spent every second while he was awake training with Jane. Airi on the other hand watched as he was trained, she attempted not to interrupt the training but she did it sometimes. Everytime Crow was sleeping she kissed his forehead. She really wanted her "knight" to win. Crow did wake up one time when she was only an inch away from his lips.

"Uh, what are you doing?" He said as his face started to heat up.

"I-I was just gonna give you good luck." she kissed his forehead, her cheeks starting to change into a red hue.

Crow lied still, his cheeks reddened. He let out a shy smile.

"Tomorrow is the day."

"Yeah good luck in the fight."

He smiled, "Well I do have your good luck." He pointed to his forehead.

She smiled back, "you should go get ready to sleep."

"Yeah good idea." He got up and started to head up the stairs. He turned back toward her, "Hey, Airi, I'll definitely win."

Airi's face was covered in red as she nodded.

She started to go up the stairs and headed for the room.

In the room she saw that he had already finished getting ready to go to sleep and was lying in bed, fast asleep. She laid next to him, wrapping her arms around him.

"I never thought that I'd start to fall for my knight... Crow..." she whispered, "you're my knight, don't forget it."