♡༉ n.

- ˏˋ ✎ ˊˎ -

The following days were absolutely terrible.

Kaleb was very supportive. He did give me the 'I told you to stay away from him look' but he got me anyways and was the best person ever. He even asked me if I needed a hook up. Talk about best friend goals. He was crazy but a friend I wouldn't trade for any fucking thing in the world.

And he was very mad at you. Very, very mad. And I wouldn't put it against him, because I would have done the same if I was in his place.

A lot of tension was building up between you and him, but I stayed out of the way. I thought staying away from you would do the work, but it didn't.

Your girlfriend, Amelia. A pretty, sweet girl, I didn't know about before. She was funny, pretty, sweet, didn't socialize much and was soft, all the things you wanted in a girl.

When you introduced me to Amelia, she gave me a hug and told me how much you talked about me. She told me how much she looked up at me, she told me how much of a supportive friend I was. Seeing how happy she was only made me want to bury my feelings for you so deep so that they won't ever resurface again.

I tried to dislike her, yes, but there was no thing to dislike about her. I simply admired her. She had everything I wanted and all I wanted then was you.

And so I maintained my distance, I avoided you and all of your friends for weeks. Tried to keep communication as low as possible.

But when you called me saying how you were so unhappy, telling me how you had stopped smiling since the time the drift appeared in our friendship, I was forced to face you.

And I wondered if it was a selfish or a selfless act I pulled on my own? Did the stars twinkle just to show off their beauty at night or did the stars twinkle at night so that the moon won't feel alone?

- ˏˋ ✎ ˊˎ -

Heartbreak Weather | ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें