♡༉ a.

- ˏˋ ✎ ˊˎ -

I tried to reach out to you for the next few days.

You avoided me successfully all the damn time, but whenever I caught glimpses of you, all I could see was sadness.

I was falling deeper into a pit of guilt. My heart broke seeing you in pain and even though I knew I wasn't at fault, I kept falling deeper & deeper into the pit.

I sent you a long text explaining why I said what I said. I told you that I was catching feelings for you and I didn't want to, because it would just mess up things. So I denied it, to myself, to you, to everyone.

You had a girlfriend. Was it too wrong of me to not know that you had feelings for me?

Was it too wrong of me to deny my feelings for you so that you could just continue your relationship with Amelia without having to worry about a close friend struck with feelings for you?

Was it too wrong of me?

But all my worries and thoughts drowned when you came knocking up at my door this particular evening ; held me by my waist and kissed my cheek ; buried your face in the crook of my neck and said, "I am a very complicated man, Elaine. But I can't deny that I like you."

A sweet hum spread through my body at your words even though I knew that - you liking me when you already had a girlfriend would surely stir up trouble. But honestly? I didn't care.

Though, I was yet to decide if you were the lighthouse or the storm.

- ˏˋ ✎ ˊˎ -