♡༉ s.

- ˏˋ  ✎  ˊˎ -

"You should teach me flirting, you know," You whispered, slipping the plucked dandelion smoothly in between my fingers,"I think I have lost my smooth charm."

I laughed, running a thumb over the fragile dandelions petals,"Oh trust me, you are still smooth enough."

"You think so?" You hummed, as we steered our way through the hallway,"I don't think so, though."

I gave you an incredulous stare. "Alright then, watch me flirt and take tips."

You opened your mouth to say something but I was already shuffling to the guy standing a few steps away from us – because I already knew what you were going to say.

And I couldn't do it.

With the guy's number scribbled on a note in my hand, I walked back to you
– a half-anxious, a half-victorious smile on my face. "See? Easy. Just be confident, you already have a way with your words."

You gave me a half-amused smile, trying hard to hide the disdain but my eyes caught it anyway – as you took the note from my hand slowly, crumbling it in your hand.

"Forget it," You mumbled, tossing the crumbled ball of paper to a nearest dustbin,"You didn't need that, did you?"

I shrugged.

"Anyways, got some new playlist I could enjoy?"

"Yes actually," I mumbled, unlocking my phone to forward the playlist to you,"One of my friends gave it to me and it is absolutely wonderful."

You looked at me, your lips thinned into a line as you slowly said the next words,"One of the many other friends you flirt with, I assume."

Tucking my bottom lip in my mouth, I tried to act as non-chalant as I could,"Yeah."

"I don't need it," You said and just at that moment, the bell rang,"See you later."

I nodded at you and watched your retreating figure, as I crushed the dandelion between my fingertips and threw it in the dustbin as well.

- ˏˋ  ✎  ˊˎ -