♡༉ s.

- ˏˋ  ✎  ˊˎ -

A/ N : This chapter is a bit (a lot) longer than usual. I sincerely apologise for that.

- ˏˋ  ✎  ˊˎ -

I had seen some weird shit in my otherwise very normal life and I wasn't really the one to freak out.

But guess who freaked out when you came up knocking at my door at ten that night? Me.

Thank God my parents weren't home or I was sure I would have never seen your face again.

"Kayden! Are you crazy?"

You let out a small giggle. To my very amusement, you were the type of person to be all giddy & vivacious when you were high. Or drunk. Or both.

"For you? Yes."

"How stoned are you?"

"Stoned enough to only think about you even though I did get stoned so that I could forget about you & that John dude. Huh. The irony. I did it to forget about you for a while but woah here I am because you are all I can think about." You scrunched up your face in confusion and amusement and I swear to God I wanted to grab your face right then & there and kiss you.

"Oh God, Kayden. Thoughts fleeting & running around in circles in that head of yours, again?"

"Yeah. Now, uh, where are your parents?"

"Both out for the weekend."

"Good. Your mom would have probably kicked my ass if she saw me like this."

"Yeah, and a lot more would have happened but I am not gonna bore you with it."

"You." You pointed at me and giggled a little to yourself. "You are so funny."

"Er, thanks?"

"Yeah. Amelia is funny too, but not like you, you know?"

"Yeah."

"And she is beautiful and sweet and soft spoken, you see?"

"Yep."

"But, she is not you."

"Yeah- wait, what?"

You laughed, barging into my room and jumping onto the bed like it was the first time you ever saw a bed.

"Your bed is soft."

"Thanks, mom bought it."

"So, how was your date with John the big flirt guy?"

"It was eh."

"Oh, what did he do?"

"Oh, he did nothing, my mind just wasn't there."

"So, where was your mind?"

"It was.. taking a rest?"