chapter one

'HOT-BLOODED TO LOVE YOU'

I now pronounce you husband and wife, said the priest at the church when I revealed myself to my family.

Everyone all looked stunned, finding me in place of my sister, who was supposed to be the bride.

"What's happening?" Dad asked.
"Yes! Where is your sister?," Mom countered to me.

I tried to clarify what truly happened. But unfortunately, dad wasn't in the mood to hear me, he got so furious that he raised his hand on me, for the first time.
That however didn't stop, mom also had her dose and rained curses on me.

I stood there quietly without altering a single word.
My sister comes in later to defend me, well she tried too, though mom warned her not to interfere.
I saw that and signaled her not to say a word.

The wedding became the talk of the town.
That one of the daughters of the Lopez family took over her sister's place.

I know you must be wondering, how I ended up taking the place of my sister and the reason why?, let's go back to how this all started.

Hi, my name is Lisa Lopez, the eldest daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Williams and Divina Lopez, and the sister of Anna Lopez.

We're both twin sisters but not identical, my sister is everything to me and I am willing to do anything just for her happiness and safety.