chapter nine

The following morning

I  head out to do some exercise when I noticed Anna had just woken up too.

Good morning your highness" I said to her, wearing my shoes,  she turns to me, with her hair all messed up.

Good morning sister".
She replied when mom shouted her name.

I wondered what might be the problem, noticing as mom keeps on yelling.

Anna rushed down to see what the commotion was about and met Christain with her.

"Why are you looking like a crazy lady," mom attempts to dress her hair.

This won't be good.

"What are you doing here, Christain" Anna stuttered.

"I came for you" Christian looked at her messy hair.

"Why," she asked again

"Because I own you," he said authoritatively.

" Own me," she implored, with a surprised expression on her face.

"Look, I am traveling for a business trip right now and I want you to come with me" Christian replied.

Anna thought hard for her reply, however, Christian arrogantly told her it wasn't a request but ordered her to get ready in five minutes.

Mom and dad gave their approval as if they were going to refuse.

She was our little obedient princess,  my dearest sister.

I went into the room, the entire place was messed up, Anna ran in each direction looking for her shoes.
She packed up her suitcase later on and left the room in a hurry.

Meanwhile, Christain was getting impatient to wait. He asked mom to go fetch her up when Anna walks right in right to leave.

" Sorry, I was just packing a few of my things," Anna said lowering her gaze.

" Let's go," he said and left.

 Mom and dad both hugged my sister while Christain was in the car waiting.
She gets in later, on my way back home for my morning workout, Christian car drives past me.
I stepped into the house when mom informed me that Anna had just left some minute ago.
I smiled right back and got into my bedroom to change.

Whatever that's going on, I hope Anna will be okay.
Because if anything was to go wrong, I will not be there to save her.
She's going on a trip with the devil himself.

Meanwhile, Anna and Christian drove to where his private jet.

The next chapter will be read as Anna..... 
Please comment
Please vote
Let me know how you feel about this story.